+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

jass4599

Apr 12, 2017
Good day guys,

I was watching this thread since my AOR. since i had my Immigration representative and I won't receive any updates on file. I'm not that active in giving the updates here.

I have sent an email to CPP-ottawa on Tuesday regarding my status. they replied back on Thursday it's still in process.

I'm happy to share this with u guys, Today I received my PPR.

I'm not sure whether it works or not, but I would suggest to send an email to them.

All the best to everyone who are waiting for PPR and congrats to all who already got their PPR's

My timeline is

AOR - 13th may (CEC)

medicals passed on 26th july

PPR on sep 22nd.

sorry as I said i wont receive any updates on my file, I cant give u the IP1 or IP2 status .

thanks

bcvancouverbc

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hey!

No, initially I had Additional Docs - Not needed, then I got a RPRF request, paid it and it changed to Additional Docs - Being reviewed and still remains like that, even after I sent my passport to them

Don't worry about it changing. If you received a RPRF request, you are almost on a final stage :)

Just chill and enjoy the weather :)
Thank you:)

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hello guys
AOR-10 may 2017

Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help( 22 July)
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Its IP1 stage or IP2???

Is there any chances of rejection after that??
Yours looks like IP2..and be positive bro..why the application will get rejected? It will be all good..and just wait for the PPR to reach you and now chill..:)..you have provided all the needed documents to CIC then why to worry..ya if some forgery has been committed then trust me the person should be worried even after receiving the PR and also the citizenship...just recently a Candian Immigration lawyer has been sentenced to 7 years of imprisonment. And all his clients around 1600 in nos are in problem now..read this https://www.cicnews.com/2017/09/cbsa-announces-canadian-immigration-fraud-arrests-in-bc-099575.html#gs.kW0=cpg

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
Hello guys !

I got an update and I would like to share with you.

12 may : AOR
1 June : got married and add spouse name in file
28 June : requested to pay $550 to processing spouse documents
3 August: medical clears
23 August: 1st time call at cic and agent said medical clear and no update
18 sep : call them again and agent said everything looks good
20 sep : got mail to provide $490 spouse fee,marriage pic, honeymoon pic and joint account of bank statement (if applicable)
22 September: provide all necessary documents.

I hope I’ll get update in few weeks.

Thanks and best of luck

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hello guys !

I got an update and I would like to share with you.

12 may : AOR
1 June : got married and add spouse name in file
28 June : requested to pay $550 to processing spouse documents
3 August: medical clears
23 August: 1st time call at cic and agent said medical clear and no update
18 sep : call them again and agent said everything looks good
20 sep : got mail to provide $490 spouse fee,marriage pic, honeymoon pic and joint account of bank statement (if applicable)
22 September: provide all necessary documents.

I hope I’ll get update in few weeks.

Thanks and best of luck
Best of luck!

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
HELOOOO FOLKSSS GOOD NEWS TODAY. PPR YESTERDAY AT 4:43PM
AOR - 31may
Medical passed-5aug
BG-6AUG NOT APPLICABLE
20SEP BIG DAY IN MY LIFE PPR!

JUST WANT TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW, JUST RELAX AND ENJOY THE BEAUTIFUL WEATHER. IT IS GONNA COME EVENTUALLY, IF NOT TODAY MAY BE TOMORROW OR MAY BE NEXT WEEK.

I WAS THE MOST STRESSFUL GUY IN THIS FORUM AND NOW I AM FEELING HAPPIER GUY IN WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD.

WISH YOU LUCK GUYS
GOD BLESS.
Hi @IrenaIrena

Did you receive your PPR email from "donotreply@cic.gc.ca" or any other sender?

Thanks a million!

richkent

Sep 22, 2017
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking for a while and didn't introduce myself. I received the 'Ready for Visa' email today. I was starting to get worried with my timeline hopefully I can ease the anxiety for some other people.

AOR: May 15th
Medicals Passed: July 26th
IP2: July 26th (did not notice any N/A stages)
PPR: Sept 22nd

The strange part is that I signed into my CIC account and noticed the application said 'updated' instead of 'submitted' and then I instantly received the email as if it was triggered by the Login. The CIC account now says 'submitted' once more but I have the email now.

Thought i'd share in case anyone else is just a CIC login away.

harrynandra

Apr 25, 2016
Yours looks like IP2..and be positive bro..why the application will get rejected? It will be all good..and just wait for the PPR to reach you and now chill..:)..you have provided all the needed documents to CIC then why to worry..ya if some forgery has been committed then trust me the person should be worried even after receiving the PR and also the citizenship...just recently a Candian Immigration lawyer has been sentenced to 7 years of imprisonment. And all his clients around 1600 in nos are in problem now..read this https://www.cicnews.com/2017/09/cbsa-announces-canadian-immigration-fraud-arrests-in-bc-099575.html#gs.kW0=cpg
Thanks bro

jackappan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
They are still trying to clear out lot of applications from APRIL AOR. 123 days since aor. still in ip2 for one month