+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
I filled a web form few days back requesting for the latest status/update and this is the reply i got from CIC

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. It is still within the regular processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Seniors kindly help with your opinions regarding what are further prospects?
That is a good news. That means you will be get it before your 6 months period, it is within the regular processing times.

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Yes absolutely it clarifies now.. But now I am in a strange situation where my IELTS has got expired couple of days back and now need to appear once again.. My overall score was CLB 9 and once again appearing is strenuous and also will pinch my pocket since my wife's IELTS score is also going to expire tomorrow. Alas I missed the straightforward opportunity and need to start from scratch.. One quick advice needed: Will I do my upfront medical now before getting my next ITA? or wait for the ITA?
Thanks for all the suggestions.
@suvadeepg you can go for the upfront medicals either way. In my case, I did it before I received the ITA as I was very confident that I will be receiving the ITA in the next couple of draws. Check your score first and compare to the current draws and then judge. Anyways you have 90 days to submit your documents after you receive the ITA. Up to your decision.

Babatee05

Sep 21, 2017
Good day,
I will need an indept knowledge on this questions. I have done my certificate evaluation and I which to know what step next.
Also , I will like to known when the test of English will lapse, years or months

Monty wadhwa

Aug 9, 2017
HELOOOO FOLKSSS GOOD NEWS TODAY. PPR YESTERDAY AT 4:43PM
AOR - 31may
Medical passed-5aug
BG-6AUG NOT APPLICABLE
20SEP BIG DAY IN MY LIFE PPR!

JUST WANT TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW, JUST RELAX AND ENJOY THE BEAUTIFUL WEATHER. IT IS GONNA COME EVENTUALLY, IF NOT TODAY MAY BE TOMORROW OR MAY BE NEXT WEEK.

I WAS THE MOST STRESSFUL GUY IN THIS FORUM AND NOW I AM FEELING HAPPIER GUY IN WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD.

WISH YOU LUCK GUYS
GOD BLESS.

Kapilbehl116

Aug 28, 2017
AOR - 31may
Medical passed-5aug
BG-6AUG NOT APPLICABLE

JUST WANT TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW, JUST RELAX AND ENJOY THE BEAUTIFUL WEATHER. IT IS GONNA COME EVENTUALLY, IF NOT TODAY MAY BE TOMORROW OR MAY BE NEXT WEEK.

I WAS THE MOST STRESSFUL GUY IN THIS FORUM AND NOW I AM FEELING HAPPIER GUY IN WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD.

WISH YOU LUCK GUYS
GOD BLESS.
Wow congratulations!!! Some ray of hope for may fswO ...

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
AOR - 31may
Medical passed-5aug
BG-6AUG NOT APPLICABLE

WISH YOU LUCK GUYS
GOD BLESS.

Congratulations !!

uncountable

Aug 30, 2017
AOR - 31may
Medical passed-5aug
BG-6AUG NOT APPLICABLE

WISH YOU LUCK GUYS
GOD BLESS.

Congratulations, I tap into your blessing!!

Singh32145

Aug 31, 2017
AOR - 31may
Medical passed-5aug
BG-6AUG NOT APPLICABLE

WISH YOU LUCK GUYS
GOD BLESS.
Congratulations bro

Aug 21, 2017
Is there anyone having a similar timeline and condition as I?

CEC inland,
AOR- May 30th,
Med passed- Aug 8th
BOWP issuance - Aug 13th
BG status has stayed the same "We are processing your background check" since I started to check after med passed.
Only update since Aug 8th is that the additional doc status changed from " We are reviewing-" to "We do not need addtional docs" on Sept 11th.

Ughhh, I am sick of getting this pressure and having the anxious. I guess CIC does not use different wording on BG for my application. I can never tell if I am in IP1 or IP2.

Let me know if anyone in the same boat, so I wouldn't feel I am the only one left behind lol

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
AOR - 31may
Medical passed-5aug
BG-6AUG NOT APPLICABLE

WISH YOU LUCK GUYS
GOD BLESS.
Monty a hearty congratulations, please where was your visa office?