Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
May 6
Passport Req..
Sept 25,2017
Here is my correspondence with CIC

Dear sir/ma,

I writing you to confirm my RPRF. On August 28, 2017, I was requested to pay the RPRF fee as I didn't pay this upfront. Its been three weeks now since I paid the fee. However, I haven't gotten a confirmation or a feedback on whether or not you receive the payment.

Please this confirmation will help me a great deal in making sure that I did the right thing, and that my payment has been received.
-----------------------------------------------

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) was received and your application is going through the required assessment process.

If additional documents are needed, an officer will contact you. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

We appreciate your patience and keeping correspondence with our office to a minimum and up to date.

Regards,

harrynandra

Apr 25, 2016
AOR 10 may
Medical passed 22 July
Background IP2 15September
Waiting for golden mail
CEC inland
Can anybody tell...Hw much time will take from ip2 to PPR??

AKS@1987

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
What I hear is, it is good sign ..

I have same timeline as yours

May 04th CEC inland
Eligibility : Recommend Pass
Criminlaity: Passed
Medicals: Passed
Security : Not started.

Just check whether you have s(16)(1) or similar to this on top right corner of notes section and any information retracted?
that could be a sign that your security has started..

and check your activity section as well ( the most recent one ) , you will have an idea what is going on right now
Hi My timelines are below - I got it from CIC agent

May 30th CEC inland
Medicals: Passed (3rd Aug- BGC Changed NA1 to IP1)
Criminlaity: Passed (10th Aug- BGC Changed IP1 to NA2)
Security : Passed (10th Aug- BGC Changed NA2to IP2)
Eligibility : Recommend Passed
IP2 : 17th Aug since then no update.

I got reply mail 3 days from CPC Ottawa - my application is currently being processed at Etiobicoke

By seeing these timelines and status on each item - It won't help , when you can expect PPR.

CIC - experience uncertainty

kiki123

Nov 27, 2016
So, I gave CIC a call and the agent was very friendly. She said everything looks good on my application, that all documents are ok and they don't need anymore documents at this time. She did say my file was transferred to Ottawa today to the person that will make the final decision. I'm just wondering what goes on after the file gets transferred to Ottawa and what stage is this?

My timeline below...
CEC inland May 24th, Med Aug 3rd

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: jenkinson

jilaniroy

Mar 28, 2014
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
What I hear is, it is good sign ..

I have same timeline as yours

May 04th CEC inland
Eligibility : Recommend Pass
Criminlaity: Passed
Medicals: Passed
Security : Not started.

Just check whether you have s(16)(1) or similar to this on top right corner of notes section and any information retracted?
that could be a sign that your security has started..

and check your activity section as well ( the most recent one ) , you will have an idea what is going on right now
There is once instance where its mentioned s.(19)1 but I am not sure which information I should read. For example?

jenkinson

Star Member
Jan 15, 2017
So, I gave CIC a call and the agent was very friendly. She said everything looks good on my application, that all documents are ok and they don't need anymore documents at this time. She did say my file was transferred to Ottawa today to the person that will make the final decision. I'm just wondering what goes on after the file gets transferred to Ottawa and what stage is this?

My timeline below...
CEC inland May 24th, Med Aug 3rd

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I'm in the exact same state (and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one :rolleyes:). CEC inland AOR May 30, Med Aug 4th. We're in IP1, hopefully we'll see some updates in the upcoming days/weeks as they started to clear May applications.

FYI here is some more info:
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/
https://immiknowhow.com/2017/07/16/bg-and-medical-status-and-its-meaning-post-aor/

Reactions: kiki123

SKR1988

May 17, 2016
Can anybody help me with the email format to send to CIC. Iam CEC inland. Aor May 25th, madical passed August 3rd and havent heard anything yet....please do let me know.

IrenaIrena

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Can anybody help me with the email format to send to CIC. Iam CEC inland. Aor May 25th, madical passed August 3rd and havent heard anything yet....please do let me know.
Hey,
you can just send them:

"Dear SIr/Madam.

I would like to find out the current status on my application.

Name:
File number:
Date of birth:
Unique Client Identifier (UCI):

Thank you,

--

Personal suggestion, DO NOT contact them.

The reasons for this are:

1. Your timeline looks perfectly fine - no requests for some extra docs

2. You are only 4 months since you applied, while the processing time is IN AVERAGE 6 months

3. Based on your current stages of the application, you might even receive PPR this or next week

4. The agents will not give you any other information that you see on your MyCIC account

5. You will just annoy them (Sorry, but that's the truth. They are doing their job as fast as they can, and are within the timeframe)

I would not contact them at least until mid October because emailing them will not change the speed of processing of your application at all. Instead, it will make you even more stressed and frustrated, because their reply will be the copy/paste of your MyCIC account info that you can access yourself (lots of members of this forum can confirm the inefficiency of sending emails to them).

Just forget about the application now, and enjoy the last summer days :)

By November you will get it for sure ;)

Reactions: srujju

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
I remember that I was also confused with these instructions.
However, what encouraged me to do the Medical exam upfront was the instruction posted on the Electronic Upload page of my application. Over there, in each category, they explained the requirements (in the "help" option) of each document, in which, they explained the Upfront medical requirements and procedures.

I also remember that I was confused when deciding which type of visa to declare. They didn't offer any option as FSW Outland on the e-Medicals. So I had my appointment as "Work Visa" and at the moment my GCMS notes say that my Medical Exams are all fine. So, it seems it was the best option.

Hope it clarifies a bit further.
Yes absolutely it clarifies now.. But now I am in a strange situation where my IELTS has got expired couple of days back and now need to appear once again.. My overall score was CLB 9 and once again appearing is strenuous and also will pinch my pocket since my wife's IELTS score is also going to expire tomorrow. Alas I missed the straightforward opportunity and need to start from scratch.. One quick advice needed: Will I do my upfront medical now before getting my next ITA? or wait for the ITA?
Thanks for all the suggestions.

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
@suvadeepg Ya it's tricky and confusing. I can understand but if you get into the web link it again redirects you to this
""When to get your exam
You have two options for when to get your medical exam. Before you choose one check the application instructions for the program you are applying for."""

When you click "the program" it takes you to different Immigration applications and then you have to choose what you want to apply for. Each immigration application has their own requirements. Hope it is clear to you now...sorry mate.
Yes absolutely it clarifies now.. But now I am in a strange situation where my IELTS has got expired couple of days back and now need to appear once again.. My overall score was CLB 9 and once again appearing is strenuous and also will pinch my pocket since my wife's IELTS score is also going to expire tomorrow. Alas I missed the straightforward opportunity and need to start from scratch.. One quick advice needed: Will I do my upfront medical now before getting my next ITA? or wait for the ITA?

rmsb0079

Feb 9, 2017
Hi guys,

I just have one question here. I see people posting a province along with their application status (CEC inland, Ottawa etc.). May I know what is it in regards to? Is it the probable state that you said you were going to stay when you filled in the application?

And my application status is below for over a month now. Any experienced person on here who can suggest a possible wait time?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

harrynandra

Apr 25, 2016
Hi guys,

I just have one question here. I see people posting a province along with their application status (CEC inland, Ottawa etc.). May I know what is it in regards to? Is it the probable state that you said you were going to stay when you filled in the application?

And my application status is below for over a month now. Any experienced person on here who can suggest a possible wait time?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

What is ur timeline??

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Wait for your ITA, since you'll have 90 days to submit your application after receiving your ITA.
Best of luck!

Sharathsonu

Dec 30, 2016
May 18 AOR
Medicals passed Aug 1st
No update since then. I was expecting PPR since two weeks but I see other with same timeline already got theirs. Anyone with similar timelines?

Reactions: SKR1988