+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Friends, I got the golden email yesterday. Super excited and very relieved !! Thank you everyone in this group for the support and guidance. Special thanks to @andy108 and @KiranK. My timelines below:

AOR: 29 May '17
Medical: 5 July '17
IP2: 27 July '17
PPR: 9 Aug. '17
HUGEEEE CONGRATULATIONS my friend!!!!! Enjoy this amazing moment!!!

Wishing you a great start!!!!:D:D

Reactions: zawasthiz

nskz24

Aug 10, 2017
Hi everyone, got question . Can someone explain it to me ?
AOR 2017.5.28
ME:2017.8.9
My background check went to " we are processing your background check.........." the same day, but it changes to NA and final decision is "your application is in progress"
So I am wondering which stage am i right now ? I guess IP 2 ?
Any idea?
Thank you.

hope_faith

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hey, what details did you put in your email ?? and what was the question did you ask ? can you please update, I will send an email to CIC .. I tried calling, but the wait time painful.. I cant be on the phone for that long, so I decided to send an email..
You need to use your application number Exxxxxxxxx in the subject line of the message.

See the format of the email I sent below:

Good afternoon,
Could you kindly let me know which visa office my Permanent Residence application is being processed at?
Please see my application details below;

* Surname and Given name(s) -
* Date of birth - (YYYY-MM-DD)
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number -
* Category of Immigration - Federal Skilled Worker/CEC/PNP etc (pick one)

Thank you for your time.
Regards,

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
You need to use your application number Exxxxxxxxx in the subject line of the message.

See the format of the email I sent below:

Good afternoon,
Could you kindly let me know which visa office my Permanent Residence application is being processed at?
Please see my application details below;

* Surname and Given name(s) -
* Date of birth - (YYYY-MM-DD)
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number -
* Category of Immigration - Federal Skilled Worker/CEC/PNP etc (pick one)

Thank you for your time.
Regards,
Thank you :) , I will do that now. Do you have to do with the same email that we used for getting updates in EE profile?
because the email that is there in my profile is not mine, that's my immigration consultant's..

Reactions: hope_faith

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Thank you :) , I will do that now. Do you have to do with the same email that we used for getting updates in EE profile?
because the email that is there in my profile is not mine, that's my immigration consultant's..
And can you also please provide the email address that we need to send the email to ?

AJ_C

Aug 5, 2017
Hi,
My AOR date is May-17-2017. The application is still in progress.
I will be moving to Canada in a couple of weeks with a work permit visa. How does it work in my case when my PR is hopefully and eventually approved and I am already in Canada by then on a work visa. Is there anything specific I need to do , other than updating my new Canadian address when I finally have it. Thanks for your time. Appreciate it.

arijit1001

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
Hi everyone, got question . Can someone explain it to me ?
AOR 2017.5.28
ME:2017.8.9
My background check went to " we are processing your background check.........." the same day, but it changes to NA and final decision is "your application is in progress"
So I am wondering which stage am i right now ? I guess IP 2 ?
Any idea?
Thank you.
Its most likely NA2

Last edited:

Miley11

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
10-05-17
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
my time line is 5th may aor and 6th june med pass and BGC changed to we are processing....ya eligibility is passed but not criminality, and generally file moves to Ottawa after Sydney and my file was still at Sydney:-(
Can you please explain the significance of Sydney & Ottawa offices?

krupalpatel41

Apr 7, 2016
@Kiran K

Hope you are doing well! Could you please tell currently in which stage I am and as per current trends how much time Do I have to wait. I am CEC Inland Applicant. I am main applicant and have one Dependent.

AOR: 4th May 2017

Review of Medicals results: You passed the medical exam.
Background Check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Hello Dhaval,

Same here AOR 4th May 2017. I am main applicant and my wife is on dependent
Medical Passed on 26th May 2017 since then
Background Check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
It has been almost 98 days since AOR but no update after medical passed so if you are getting any update please inform me.
Thanks,
Krupal patel

ict18

Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-03-2017
Doc's Request.
25-05-2017
AOR Received.
21-03-2017
Med's Done....
26-05-2017
Passport Req..
30-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
Please add me to whatsapp group

Yogesh96

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Guys i have a question please help me..

Q1 Do all of cec inland applicants get rcmp req?

Q2 Are there any cec applicants who got ppr without any rcmp fingerprints?

Q3 And if someone does get a rcmp request, what does there status say in the fingerprints column?

Any help will be cordially appreciated.