Got PPR!!!!!!!!!

Category: FSW-O
AOR: 13-May-2017
Medicals Passed: 28-June-2017
IP1 and NA1: 28-June-2017
RPRF request and paid: 11-July-2017
IP2: 25-July-2017
PPR: 10-Aug-2017 (5:36AM IST)

Thank you very much to each and everyone in this forum for sharing valueable information. I would like to take this opportunity to thank some of the people i know in this forum @gurik @KiranK @In_Need_Of_Silver_Lining You guys are doing wonderful job. To all others who are waiting for PPR i wish you guys get the golden email soon. @andy108 please update my info in your tracker.
Oo ji..paaji..twanu lakh-lakh vadhaiya..dil khush kar ditta tussi :) I am so glad to see you holding your dreams in your hands paaji. Please accept my hearty congratulations on getting your PPR mail eventually. When are you headed for Canada now? It is time to book the ticket and fly off to the dreamland now. To discuss any landing issue, feel free to join the following whatsapp group:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/J2s1ajiIYqrKu0u1s8wLzX

mapeleafs

Apr 12, 2017
@KiranK
damn are you sure lol?? i am kinda excited but when i called the agent she said my file is still at sydney and criminality check is not done:-( after your message i am in mixed emotion happy and nervous at same time.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK
damn are you sure lol?? i am kinda excited but when i called the agent she said my file is still at sydney and criminality check is not done:-( after your message i am in mixed emotion happy and nervous at same time.
This is strange!!!!!!!!!! When did you call the agent?
Also do tell me since when is this your BGC status??? i think this is a wording issue here.

mapeleafs

Apr 12, 2017
This is strange!!!!!!!!!! When did you call the agent?
Also do tell me since when is this your BGC status??? i think this is a wording issue here.

i called her yesterday, as my document status changed yesterday.
My background status is same since 6th June after medical pass.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
i called her yesterday, as my document status changed yesterday.
My background status is same since 6th June after medical pass.
Hmmmmmmm did you asked about eligibility?
If so is the case then i am so sorry to have given you false hopes my friend, you are still in IP1 and agent is correct your criminality must not have been done yet. Actually CIC uses different wordings sometimes, the wording of your BGC is mostly for IP2 but sometimes CIC uses it for IP1 also. You were that case. But the timing of your BGC indicates perfectly that this is IP1.

But don't worry about the "we do no need" status it is a good sign that your file is going great as CIC has checked all documents and don't need any more docs. Sometimes CIC is known to cause some technical glitches also, as the status "we do not need" is issued to candidates just before IP2, maybe you are one of those cases where they had this glitch. Either way this status is nothing to worry about that is sure here.
Wait for your BGC to change to "not applicable" that will indicate they have done your criminality.

I once again apologise to raise your hopes there. CIC is well known for causing confusing updates, we can never b sure.

mapeleafs

Apr 12, 2017
Hmmmmmmm did you asked about eligibility?
If so is the case then i am so sorry to have given you false hopes my friend, you are still in IP1 and agent is correct your criminality must not have been done yet. Actually CIC uses different wordings sometimes, the wording of your BGC is mostly for IP2 but sometimes CIC uses it for IP1 also. You were that case. But the timing of your BGC indicates perfectly that this is IP1.

But don't worry about the "we do no need" status it is a good sign that your file is going great as CIC has checked all documents and don't need any more docs. Sometimes CIC is known to cause some technical glitches also, as the status "we do not need" is issued to candidates just before IP2, maybe you are one of those cases where they had this glitch. Either way this status is nothing to worry about that is sure here.
Wait for your BGC to change to "not applicable" that will indicate they have done your criminality.

I once again apologise to raise your hopes there. CIC is well known for causing confusing updates, we can never b sure.

hahaha ok i will settle my excitement now, so one last question.

My medical and one PCC will expiry on 15th Aug do i need to re do it even after the status on document is no more document is needed? i know these are complicated questions and you can only guess.

Reactions: KiranK

mapeleafs

Apr 12, 2017
What's your time line? Did you ask about your eligibility, if yes then PPR Is around the corner.

my time line is 5th may aor and 6th june med pass and BGC changed to we are processing....ya eligibility is passed but not criminality, and generally file moves to Ottawa after Sydney and my file was still at Sydney:-(

Reactions: Cynicalmonk

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
hahaha ok i will settle my excitement now, so one last question.

My medical and one PCC will expiry on 15th Aug do i need to re do it even after the status on document is no more document is needed? i know these are complicated questions and you can only guess.
Yes you will have to get new ones, for PCC they will request you to submit an updated one, better take one already to avoid delays when CIC asks. Same goes for medical exam.

Reactions: Cynicalmonk

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
my time line is 5th may aor and 6th june med pass and BGC changed to we are processing....ya eligibility is passed but not criminality, and generally file moves to Ottawa after Sydney and my file was still at Sydney:-(
Eligibility is the biggest hurdle in this process. Don't worry about the criminality much.

Reactions: KiranK

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
97 days since AOR ... The status is in N/A ( 2) for the last 2 months.. what questions do you guys ask for getting the information ?

I cant ask for eligibility check, as I got my work permit almost 20 days ago ( they would not issue that if R10 check was not done right ? )

What would be the right question to know the status of application ? ( criminality check? or something else) ..

arijit1001

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
97 days since AOR ... The status is in N/A ( 2) for the last 2 months.. what questions do you guys ask for getting the information ?

I cant ask for eligibility check, as I got my work permit almost 20 days ago ( they would not issue that if R10 check was not done right ? )

What would be the right question to know the status of application ? ( criminality check? or something else) ..
If you are CEC, then I think your status will be changed to IP2 very soon. Are you CEC?

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
If you are CEC, then I think your status will be changed to IP2 very soon. Are you CEC?
Yes I am CEC in land.. Medicals was passed withing 20-25 days and then IP for a couple weeks and then N/A again ... It has been on 2nd N/A for almost 2 months..

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Well then that explains the "we do not need additional docs", like I said it happens mostly when eligibility is done.