App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
IP1-29-06-2017
Congratulations to all who received PPR,wishing you a beautiful journey ahead.:p:p:p:D:D

chemEmanju

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
Am also inland ... What is your AOR .... Today I called cic and person told that my eligibilityis recommend passed , medical passed ,, background progress ... My AOR is 14 June
My aor is 16th may
I called them they said it is still in progress
Medicals passed 6th July
BG check status changed july 15 I guess and thats

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
My additional documents are being reviewed for more than a month now :( is that normal?
It was same with mine too. They were reviewing the additional docs for more than a month!
BTW I am FSW Outland (It's applying from outside Canada, right? I am yet not very familiar with all these abbreviations. :))

emmann

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
It was same with mine too. They were reviewing the additional docs for more than a month!
BTW I am FSW Outland (It's applying from outside Canada, right? I am yet not very familiar with all these abbreviations. :))
thank you for your reply :)
I'm FSW O as well, from Libya
So after a month your documents changed to " no additional documents needed" ?
What's your time line please
My Aor May 31 and am really worried :(

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
thank you for your reply :)
I'm FSW O as well, from Libya
So after a month your documents changed to " no additional documents needed" ?
What's your time line please
My Aor May 31 and am really worried :(
Hi, I am from Bangladesh. My timeline is in my signature below. AOR- 13 May 2017.

Last edited:

emmann

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Hi @emmann

Are you FSW or CEC? It will help people understand your scenario If you could share your timeline.

There are people whose medical is passed and BGC went to Not applicable after going to In progress once already and still the additional documents status is "being reviewed" !!

Don't worry! if they need any additional document, they will ask for it and moreover don't panic :)

I hope this helps.
Thank you :)
Am FSW O from Libya
AOR May 31
ADR 5 July
Uploaded 7 July
Medicals passed 10 July
BGC NA2 12 July
But now my additional documents still being reviewed :(

amarwah

May 13, 2017
Hi All,
Wanted to check regarding dependent family members. Will the dependent family member(included in the PR application) be also issued the PR visa same as the main applicant or some different dependent visa?
Also, can they work as soon as they land in Canada or do they require a work permit? If so what is the process and can they apply from India itself for the same?

Thanks

Jul 14, 2017
Hi @In_Need_Of_Silver_Lining

When you say "by 8th August itself" Did you mean you got it on the same day? If so could you please let me know how you did that?
I am actually looking to get it done on the same day, if possible.
Hey buddy..Thanks for your enquiry in relation to COPR. Please note that I got my PPR email on 1st August, 2017. A day after, I submitted my passport to the local visa office for stamping and I received the stamped passport with two copies of COPR on 8th August :) Hope that I was able to clarify your doubts. All the best for your application though!!

Riyas Siraj

May 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
ITA - Apr 05, 2017
AOR Received.
05-31-2017
IELTS Request
IELTS - 8.0
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
can someone add me to the may aor watsapp group if there is one ?