Jul 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-05-2017
Hi My current status as below: AOR on 15-May. Medicals passed on 28-Jul. CEC inland.
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Which stage in my application. In IP1 or IP2. i tried calling CIC but not able to get enough information on my application process.
IP1

Reactions: kcc

Rad_111

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-05-2017
I'm in pretty much same situation the only difference I haven't got my BOWP yet....
AOR may 1st
CEC inland
BOWP paper application received May 2nd
Medical passed June 6th
ADR - June 7th (PCC from Hong Kong, they mailed it directly to CIC)
I call Immigration on July 18th but PCC had not been delivered yet.
I didn't check my account for a week coz I was traveling.
Checked yesterday and status on additional doc changed only :

Application status We are processing your application.
We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help

So, what stage my application? Is it IP2?
Do you know if agent on the phone can tell if R10 passed?

PS. Thank you all for sharing info and helping with answers!
IP1 as wording says "We will send you a message when we start bg check". I am not sure agent can say R10 passed or not, but you can always ask the specific question as some of the senior members have mentioned previously. It depends upon the experience level of the person who is responding

Reactions: Canicule

Rad_111

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-05-2017
You're welcome!

Don't forget to share your timeline here. :) all the very best.
Here is my timeline below. I received the request for that PCC today and my status changed to BGC - NA. Presume this is NA2 stage.
Category........:
CEC
AOR Received.:
03-05-2017
Med's Done....:
24-05-2017
BGC: NA from IP1 and ADR: 11-08-2017

Reactions: RudraO

Canicule

Jun 29, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
IP1 as wording says "We will send you a message when we start bg check". I am not sure agent can say R10 passed or not, but you can always ask the specific question as some of the senior members have mentioned previously. It depends upon the experience level of the person who is responding
Thank you! I'll update here after talking to agent!

Good luck to everyone one of us

arijit1001

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
Hi My current status as below: AOR on 15-May. Medicals passed on 28-Jul. CEC inland.
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Which stage in my application. In IP1 or IP2. i tried calling CIC but not able to get enough information on my application process.
Most likely its IP2, What was the status of your background check right after medicals passed?

L00nie

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Can someone please respond to me?

I am May 23 AOR and my medical has not passed yet!

Does anyone have any ideas or in the same boat with me?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Can someone please respond to me?

I am May 23 AOR and my medical has not passed yet!

Does anyone have any ideas or in the same boat with me?
it does occasionally happen, there are some from April and March who did not pass.

An example a guy from December AOR passed his meds in May... so don't panic.

Reactions: L00nie

L00nie

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Thanks so much for the response.

I wonder if I still can receive my PR within 6 months while it's almost becoming 3 months and my medical has not passed yet.

Do you perhaps know when did the December-AOR-guy get the PR?

19sasuke

Aug 12, 2017
Hi everyone, I've been following this forum since it started and most of my doubts has been cleared thanks to all of you. Now, there is a question crossing my mind and hopefully you could guide me with. After getting my AOR (May 12, 2017) my wife went to US 2 times. One in May and the other one last week and just returned. Should I raise a CSE and inform CIC about her trips and attached her passport with such stamps on it? Could you advice how to proceed.

Thanks.

CEC Inland

jilaniroy

Mar 28, 2014
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
I have seen FSW people getting PPR in 38 days! Gosh, and poor CECs have been in line for over 100 days. Hope CIC picks us up soon.

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
Guys I need to know something ! Can someone please tell me how long it will take to renew work permit. I got APR in 12 may and my work permit will expire on October 12.

chemEmanju

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
Guys I need to know something ! Can someone please tell me how long it will take to renew work permit. I got APR in 12 may and my work permit will expire on October 12.
I got mine in almost 65 days I believe
My PGWP expired in May 29
I applied for BOWP ON MAY 17th and it was approved last week of July