+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< MAY 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>>>

MapleBoy01

May 26, 2023
Let's say that I have my COPR and I am yet to make a soft landing in Canada. If I get married before I make the soft-landing, I know that I need to inform the IRCC and they will basically cancel my COPR and then ask me to resubmit my application with my spouse added as a dependent. Does this mean that a new CRS score will be calculated and we need to wait for an invite in the express entry pool? Or is it the case that (provided that my spouse has all her documents in order and passes all medicals) it's just a matter of additional processing time and we shall get PR eventually with near certainty?

Reactions: Canadanac

santini95

May 29, 2023
Hi all,

Does GU1 in GCKey for PR card application (i.e. 'Final decision: Your application is in progress...') mean that photo & address have been approved already and card sent to queue for printing? My PR portal still says both are in review. Thanks.

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Any applicants from May/June/July 2023 AORs received their Final Decision/CoPR from VO Edmonton in the past few days ?

krishislegend

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Hi all,

Does GU1 in GCKey for PR card application (i.e. 'Final decision: Your application is in progress...') mean that photo & address have been approved already and card sent to queue for printing? My PR portal still says both are in review. Thanks.
Yes it is. You will get another GU when they mail your PR card .