+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< MAY 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>>>

Riyas292217

Sep 19, 2023
Hi All
I have added my wife recently to my application and ircc is asking me to pay the biometrics fees in 85 Canadian dollars
She is in India but in the document it is mentioned to pay in CAD
Is this expexted?

akmm

Oct 11, 2023
Hey all,

I have been a silent observer of this thread this long and we finally received our PPR!
Please find below the timeline:

FSW Outland
ITA: 29 Mar
AOR: 14 May
Biometric request: 1 Jun
Medical passed: 2 Jun
Bio completion: 9 Jun
All sessions completed on Tracker: 12 Jul
Radio silence since then
Final Decision: 5 Oct (GC Key)
COPR Numbers Appear on Tracker: 6 Oct
PPR email: 10 Oct (GC Key)
Submitted Passport: 10 Oct

Primary Office: RROC
Secondary Office: Singapore

They have followed the 5-month timeline.
Thank you for this community for being there supporting each other, it did help ease my mind with the long waiting journey.
Hope you all get PPR soon.

Pavkpav

Sep 1, 2023
Anyone with May AOR and Edmonton as primary VO? I am stuck at background check in progress and eligibility not started from 2.5 months. Application will complete 5 months on 20th Oct. CEC inland.

G.Jhansall

Apr 18, 2019
Mine 5months was completed on 5th oct and I got an update in tracker that they got all information and they will let me know if they want other information. after that there is no update !! Everything is completed in tracker . What should I do now.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Mine 5months was completed on 5th oct and I got an update in tracker that they got all information and they will let me know if they want other information. after that there is no update !! Everything is completed in tracker . What should I do now.
You can't do anything other than waiting at this point.

phani_202

Oct 6, 2023
Anyone with May AOR and Edmonton as primary VO? I am stuck at background check in progress and eligibility not started from 2.5 months. Application will complete 5 months on 20th Oct. CEC inland.
I stay in Edmonton and applied from here, but I'm not sure if it is primary VO
I got AOR on May 23 and I'm waiting ever since. No update.
PNP+Express entry

frostyfan

Star Member
Sep 15, 2023
What's your VO

Pavkpav

Sep 1, 2023
I stay in Edmonton and applied from here, but I'm not sure if it is primary VO
I got AOR on May 23 and I'm waiting ever since. No update.
PNP+Express entry
You can call IRCC to check your VO. The VO has nothing to do with where we stay, I am based out of Vancouver.