maripbf

Jul 24, 2023
Brazil
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-04-2023
Hello everyone! FSW outland here.

The number of my COPR appeared on tracker on September 29th. Also, on GCKEY it shows September 28th on the Final Decision. When should I expect the email asking for the passports? How long does it usually take?

Also, is there a whatsapp group for people expecting to land in Canadá (Vancouver) in 2024?

Thank you!

Last edited:

MapleBoy01

May 26, 2023
Hey everyone, I finally see my COPR number generated in the tracker! It happened on Sept 29. I think some of us might have seen progress on that day. Things are finally starting to move :)

Reactions: J_Singh_0290

Mahavvin

Feb 25, 2018
Hey all,

I have been a silent observer of this thread this long and today we finally received our PPR! Please find below the timeline:
FSW Outland
ITA: 29 Mar
AOR: 3 May
Biometric request: 12 Jun
Bio completion: 15 Jun
Radio silence since then
Final Decision: 29 Sep
PPR email: 3 Oct

They have followed the 5-month timeline(exact for us). Thank you so much for resolving our queries and being there supporting each other :)
I pray all applications should be processed on time:) If your application is strong and correctly submitted, then worry not. It eventually comes.

Cheers!!

J_Singh_0290

Aug 10, 2023
Hey all,

I have been a silent observer of this thread this long and today we finally received our PPR! Please find below the timeline:
FSW Outland
ITA: 29 Mar
AOR: 3 May
Biometric request: 12 Jun
Bio completion: 15 Jun
Radio silence since then
Final Decision: 29 Sep
PPR email: 3 Oct

They have followed the 5-month timeline(exact for us). Thank you so much for resolving our queries and being there supporting each other :)
I pray all applications should be processed on time:) If your application is strong and correctly submitted, then worry not. It eventually comes.

Cheers!!
Hope, I will get it too... 5 months completing on 13 Oct.

J_Singh_0290

Aug 10, 2023
I applied for GCMS notes 5 days ago and yesterday, the date was updated on tracker.
Could it be due to GCMS notes or my 5 months near completion on 12 oct (from AOR) ?

MarkSpenser

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
I applied for GCMS notes 5 days ago and yesterday, the date was updated on tracker.
Could it be due to GCMS notes or my 5 months near completion on 12 oct (from AOR) ?
If you order IRCC notes, the update might be due to GCMS. However, if you order CBSA notes, the updates are not because of the notes.

I ordered IRCC notes and a few days later, my tracker date was updated. However, nothing else changed. When I received the notes, I noticed that the date on them was the same as the updated tracker date. On the other hand, when I ordered CBSA notes (twice), there was no visible activity anywhere.

J_Singh_0290

Aug 10, 2023
If you order IRCC notes, the update might be due to GCMS. However, if you order CBSA notes, the updates are not because of the notes.

I ordered IRCC notes and a few days later, my tracker date was updated. However, nothing else changed. When I received the notes, I noticed that the date on them was the same as the updated tracker date. On the other hand, when I ordered CBSA notes (twice), there was no visible activity anywhere.
Final decision : 5th October updated on GCkey portal :)

frostyfan

Star Member
Sep 15, 2023

Hey did you get portal 1 email?