May 11, 2023
I've received my portal 1 email.

Dates:
AOR: May 20
Bio: June 16
Eligibility: Sep 12
Background: Sep 15
Portal 1: Sep 21

I am worried about the travel restrictions. I am a US citizen, and often must travel to the US for work. I am also going on my honeymoon in a month. What restrictions apply? I've gotten mixed information -- some places say that I cannot travel via plane, some places do. I'm a little confused.

Reactions: June1311

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

Dates:

I am worried about the travel restrictions. I am a US citizen, and often must travel to the US for work. I am also going on my honeymoon in a month. What restrictions apply? I've gotten mixed information -- some places say that I cannot travel via plane, some places do. I'm a little confused.
[/QUOTE
The restriction is anyway to enter back in Canada (via a commercial carrier) as after CoPR all other Temporary Resident visas cease to exist.But then this is for those nationalities who need a visa to enter Canada. Being an American citizen, it may be different for you as you are anyway from a visa exempt nationality. You can enter via a land border for sure.

wheresperry

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023

Dates:

what travel restrictions? also, do you know your visa office?

noid

May 11, 2023
VO Montreal.

June1311 identified the core confusion for me. I don't need a Visa to enter -- but is it going against my PR to just enter as a normal US citizen?

wheresperry

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
VO Montreal.

June1311 identified the core confusion for me. I don't need a Visa to enter -- but is it going against my PR to just enter as a normal US citizen?
I'm not 100% sure about inland applicants. If you are applying under CEC I think you must be in canada when they submit ECOPR. I encourage you to read the oficial canadian site:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/application-approved.html
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

Also, try to find CEC applicants on forums here to get a more accurate response.

ksm254

May 17, 2023
Hi everyone
This India Canada diplomatic issue is really scaring me now...
What is your take on whether it will impact PR processing from India?

I am may 12 with pvo RROC and SVO ndvo with everything completed on tracker.

phhemzachemaa

Sep 6, 2023
AOR MAY 14TH
MED/BIL MAY 31ST
EVERYTHING COMPLETED ON THE TRACKER SEP 22ND
BACKGROUND /ELIGIBILTY STILL IN PROGRESS IN GCKEY .
how long could it be for PPR .
can the email be sent in the weekends ??

G.Jhansall

Apr 18, 2019
Hey guys I have one question, I asked a member of parliament to check my application status and IRCC agent told them that ever Is passed except medical is not stated yet but I have passed my medical on 23rd June 2023. What should I do now? How can I contact IRCC ???

sisaacwork

Jun 2, 2023
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
08-05-2023
Doc's Request.
16-05-2023
AOR Received.
08-05-2023
Med's Done....
16-05-2023
Passport Req..
26-09-2023
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2023
Update this morning! Ghost update in GCKey with final decision date of 22 September, everything is completed on tracker, and a CoPR document number has appeared! Now just awaiting portal emails.