ITA - 29 Mar 23
Upfront Medical- 17 April 23
AOR - 22 May 23

No update since!
Fingers crossed
I come bearing updates-

MEP/BIL- June 13th
Biometrics Collected- July 4th
ADR- July 4th (seems like a mistake though- they’ve asked for proof of relationship with sibling when my sibling isn’t a PR holder or a Canadian citizen and I have not received any CRS points for the sa

Reactions: albericoneto

albericoneto

Apr 9, 2023
I come bearing updates-

MEP/BIL- June 13th
ADR- July 4th (seems like a mistake though- they’ve asked for proof of relationship with sibling when my sibling isn’t a PR holder or a Canadian citizen and I have not received any CRS points for the sa
Thanks for sharing! Can you share your timeline and status on tracker?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I come bearing updates-

MEP/BIL- June 13th
Is your sibling a student in Canada as a student or a TRV?

Charu2021

Sep 23, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-05-2023
Is your sibling a student in Canada as a student or a TRV?
Nope neither, he has never been to Canada. I claimed eligibility points for my Uncle who’s a Canadian Citizen and had provided relevant documents for the same.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Nope neither, he has never been to Canada. I claimed eligibility points for my Uncle who’s a Canadian Citizen and had provided relevant documents for the same.
That's weird then. I guess, you can't do much but provide them with the proof as webform submission is unlikely to be addressed in the time given to respond within this ADR.

Charu2021

Sep 23, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-05-2023
That's weird then. I guess, you can't do much but provide them with the proof as webform submission is unlikely to be addressed in the time given to respond within this ADR.
Yep, I am planning to provide all documents again proving my relationship with my uncle along with his proof of citizenship and write a letter of explanation along with it. Hopefully that will work.