+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< MAY 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>>>

Victory4ever

Jun 14, 2023
Hi all
FSW(Inland)
AOR: May 31
My eligibility shows "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" same day as AOR. No other update since then.

Is this an update or is it the normal message you receive after AOR? I was thinking eligibility review should be the last update

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi all
FSW(Inland)
My eligibility shows "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" same day as AOR. No other update since then.

Is this an update or is it the normal message you receive after AOR? I was thinking eligibility review should be the last update
My eligibility was the same after AOR. Nothing to worry about it.

Jun 9, 2023
Hi all
FSW(Inland)

Is ur UCI updated already? Or its still the one with CANXXX?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Ok thanks, does it mean they have started working on my application?
In my case, my PR tracker showed eligibility wasn't "in progress" even when GCKey said it was. Tracker does a good job post MEP/BIL to show what's really in motion. I guess you don't have access to tracker, so hard to confirm. If the PR tracker says "in progress", then it is in progress.

Victory4ever

Jun 14, 2023
In my case, my PR tracker showed eligibility wasn't "in progress" even when GCKey said it was. Tracker does a good job post MEP/BIL to show what's really in motion. I guess you don't have access to tracker, so hard to confirm. If the PR tracker says "in progress", then it is in progress.
Thanks for your response. I am hoping for a speedy processing as I heard applications with both English and French are processed faster. Don't know how true though

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thanks for your response. I am hoping for a speedy processing as I heard applications with both English and French are processed faster. Don't know how true though
That's a theory that has been floating around a bit. Prepare your settlement part as if you are going to move next month, expect they are going to approve you in 6 months. That way, you are ready for a speedy approval, but not disheartened by a delay :D

Btw, what's your COR(Country of residence)?