+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< MAY 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>>>

payal bhavsar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
@payal bhavsar
For Biometrics, I got an email as well as a notification on the portal.
For RFV, I got a mail. Then after 15-20 minutes, Eligibility and BGV went to "completed" on the tracker. The Portal didn't have any update for like 2 hours after which I went to sleep. I checked this morning and the server is down.
I mean to say that they written in email that they want biometrics?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
IRCC send email for RFV/ PPR directly to our mail ID or we just get notification in email and we have to go in GC key login and check that what is message in our file.... ?.....
Apart from what you already now know:
1. If you get RFV, you won't get anything in your GCKey. RFV email will have instructions on what to do next.
2. If you get a PPR letter, you will only get an email saying "You have new message..." or "We have sent you a new message..." and you'll get a PPR letter (just like how you get AOR) in your GCKey.

payal bhavsar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Apart from what you already now know:
1. If you get RFV, you won't get anything in your GCKey. RFV email will have instructions on what to do next.
2. If you get a PPR letter, you will only get an email saying "You have new message..." or "We have sent you a new message..." and you'll get a PPR letter (just like how you get AOR) in your GCKey.
Thanks for information... I really don't know this..

Jeja

Oct 23, 2020
Hi All,

My AOR is 13th April 2023. (CEC Inland + Inland accompanying spouse)
MEP/Biometric update on May 16th 2023 for both.
BCG in progress since May 16th 2023.
Eligibility in progress since June 9th 2023.
Today my spouse received re medical request, even though the old one is valid as per the public policy.
Does this mean anything?