+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< MAY 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>>>

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I have read through this forum. Is there any other platform where Can I get a real time data?
Thanks
There are a few others, like myimmi tracker and there's a powerbi dashboard. You won't get real time data. FWIW, This forum doesn't represent statistically significant info at the end and neither any other tracker.

Reactions: Kjas

karanwashere

May 31, 2023
Hey Folks! Finally got the RFV in the mail and everything got completed an hour or so later on the tracker. Can see the CoPR number and eligibility + background marked complete. Updating the timelines on my signature.

Thank you so much everyone! Especially @iSaidGoodDay, for keeping things easy and being generally supportive and helpful.

karanwashere

May 31, 2023
Also, I got an appointment at the VFS New Delhi for 15 June for the passport submission. I was wondering if 15 days is enough of a time to get the passport back. I actually have international travel coming up from 30 June.

The typical timelines are 1-2 weeks but odd cases have taken longer. Can someone help with the recent turnaround times for VFS New Delhi? If anyone has had their passports stamped there recently?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Got RFV mail just now.

I don't have a use, but where can I see the VO?

Also, thanks to everyone here who helped and good luck to everyone still in line. Hopefully really soon. *fingers crossed
Congratulations! :)

At the top of your RFV, they should've written something like CPC-Ottawa.

Last edited:
Reactions: boggart

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Also, I got an appointment at the VFS New Delhi for 15 June for the passport submission. I was wondering if 15 days is enough of a time to get the passport back. I actually have international travel coming up from 30 June.

The typical timelines are 1-2 weeks but odd cases have taken longer. Can someone help with the recent turnaround times for VFS New Delhi? If anyone has had their passports stamped there recently?
Assume 2 weeks after they reach IRCC Delhi.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hey Folks! Finally got the RFV in the mail and everything got completed an hour or so later on the tracker. Can see the CoPR number and eligibility + background marked complete. Updating the timelines on my signature.

Thank you so much everyone! Especially @iSaidGoodDay, for keeping things easy and being generally supportive and helpful.
Congratulations! Good to see May AORs already moving forward! :)

payal bhavsar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Congratulations! :)

At the top of your RFV, they should've written something like CPC-Ottawa.
IRCC send email for RFV/ PPR directly to our mail ID or we just get notification in email and we have to go in GC key login and check that what is message in our file.... ?.....

MapleBoy01

May 26, 2023
In the tracker, my Eligibility is Complete but Biometrics is still in progress. I finished Biometrics on 22 May. My signature here in the forum is up to date. Should I be concerned?

boggart

Apr 15, 2023
@payal bhavsar
For Biometrics, I got an email as well as a notification on the portal.
For RFV, I got a mail. Then after 15-20 minutes, Eligibility and BGV went to "completed" on the tracker. The Portal didn't have any update for like 2 hours after which I went to sleep. I checked this morning and the server is down.