+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< MAY 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>>>

Jun 9, 2023
Hi, i have a quick question. Is that normal to have invalid UCI for AOR: May 26?
I tried to register for the status tracker, but it keeps saying my UCI is not valid or not in the system...
FSW-inland
AOR: May 26
No Updates...

karanwashere

May 31, 2023
Hi, i have a quick question. Is that normal to have invalid UCI for AOR: May 26?
I tried to register for the status tracker, but it keeps saying my UCI is not valid or not in the system...
FSW-inland
AOR: May 26
No Updates...
Your current temporary UCI number starting with CANXXXXX will change to your permanent UCI which will be all numbers, once the medicals are passed. You'll be able to create your tracker about 2-3 days after medicals are passed. That will take about 20-30 days from your AOR (It could be sooner as well)

Jun 9, 2023
Your current temporary UCI number starting with CANXXXXX will change to your permanent UCI which will be all numbers, once the medicals are passed. You'll be able to create your tracker about 2-3 days after medicals are passed. That will take about 20-30 days from your AOR (It could be sooner as well)
Thank you!!!

rasak301

May 8, 2023
The IMM5406 form is for Additional Family Information, you can find the document here IMM5406. They need the mentionned details about your family. Just fill it out and submit it as soon as you can to do not delay the process.
Is the form to be printed out to sign manually after filling online with black ink and later scan to upload on the gckey account or fill online and signed electronically

Strobo

Nov 7, 2022
Hello, My AOR is 4th May, Update on Tracker so far is Med = Complete. BIL = Complete. Eligibility = In Progress and Background = Completed.
Does this mean PPR very soon or we wait for Eligibility to be completed?

The latest background check update happened yesterday.

Reactions: qdee and Tokelola

Rahal2000

Star Member
Nov 23, 2022
Hello, My AOR is 4th May, Update on Tracker so far is Med = Complete. BIL = Complete. Eligibility = In Progress and Background = Completed.

Yes, it is a good sign and possibly you will get updates very soon. What is the status of Final decision?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda

Eligibility completes and then PPR/RFV.

Strobo

Nov 7, 2022
Yes, it is a good sign and possibly you will get updates very soon. What is the status of Final decision?
I pray so. Status of Final Decision:
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.