Kaneda
Today's Update:

FSW Inland:

ITA - 23-Mar-23
Application Submission - 06-May-23
AOR - 06-May-23
Biometrics Update - 16-May-23
Medicals - 05-June-23
Background Verification - In Progress (Tracker)
Eligibility - Not Started

Background check: (GC KEY)
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Before It was:
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

From Legalfalcon:
>The BGC will change twice. First when your criminality is in progress, which is fairly early in the application, and then will go back to not applicable. It will then again change to in progress, after eligibility has been passed and when security screening is in progress. This is usually at the end of the application processing.

If your application BGC has seen a change twice, then your application is nearing an end.

Reference: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-shows-security-screening-and-waiting-lets-gather-here.498854/post-10443831

Reactions: SayeeRaina0503

SayeeRaina0503

Star Member
May 15, 2023
Today's Update:

FSW Inland:

ITA - 23-Mar-23
AOR - 06-May-23
Medicals - 05-June-23
Eligibility - COMPLETED (FOR SELF) IN PROGRESS (FOR DEPENDENT)

• Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Before It was:
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

crunchyfrappe8

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Today's Update:

FSW Inland:

ITA - 23-Mar-23
AOR - 06-May-23
Medicals - 05-June-23
Eligibility - COMPLETED (FOR SELF) IN PROGRESS (FOR DEPENDENT)

Before It was:
Did you call IRCC at any point after biometrics?

Vision-Air

Star Member
May 27, 2023
I forgot to mention that I got some updates on the tracker for my WP but didn't get any emails about it.
It said that my BIL was completed and my BGC started and Eligibility too. But nothing is showing on CGKey account.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I forgot to mention that I got some updates on the tracker for my WP but didn't get any emails about it.
It said that my BIL was completed and my BGC started and Eligibility too. But nothing is showing on CGKey account.
GCkey lags for eligibility and BGC. Tracker is more accurate for BGC and Eligibility.