+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< MAY 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>>>

jiki007

Mar 24, 2023
So, eligibility review has still not started but received this update on the tracker today - "We received your enquiry". Does it refer to a web form that I had sent a couple of weeks ago? Does that get reflected on the tracker as well?
For my case, I haven’t sent any webforms but I contacted IRCC by phone on May 24 to check my application is submitted without any issues. And my tracker says “we received your enquiry” on May 24.

Reactions: crunchyfrappe8

longvh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Congratulations to Ha Vu, 1st May AOR on our dashboard got approved in just 33 days.

crunchyfrappe8

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
For my case, I haven’t sent any webforms but I contacted IRCC by phone on May 24 to check my application is submitted without any issues. And my tracker says “we received your enquiry” on May 24.
I have called twice and sent one webform. Got updated only once. It's very haphazard.

I just want them to start my eligibility review soon because I've seen cases from earlier threads where a key reason someone's application takes extremely long to process, compared with similar timelines, is that their eligibility review doesn't start at par with that of others.

I don't know what determines that. I really don't. Can't be the visa office. I have seen cases of Ottawa process applications quickly. I mean, what must they be thinking when they decide "we're gonna put this on hold right now" or "let's do this one quickly"??

crunchyfrappe8

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
You know, before you pointed this out, I thought that the update was about my web form and it made me feel alright for a few minutes. I was like, at least they acknowledged my web form if nothing else. This feels so, so bad.. it's like they've brushed my case aside thinking "this is not worthy of our time".

SimonAgre

Nov 18, 2021
well i am joining this grouop and waiting since i have not recieved any update not sure what to do my details are

Inland
CEC
family of 4
ITA March 29th 2023
AOR May 6 2023

no other update so far, our medicals were done prior to the ITA on Feb 21, we all got A grading, and our biometrics should still be valid

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
well i am joining this grouop and waiting since i have not recieved any update not sure what to do my details are

Inland
CEC
family of 4
ITA March 29th 2023
AOR May 6 2023

no other update so far, our medicals were done prior to the ITA on Feb 21, we all got A grading, and our biometrics should still be valid
You have a permanent UCI I guess on your GCKey, see if the tracker works for you.

SimonAgre

Nov 18, 2021
well i think my application might not be linked to my previous UCI, i tried as yiu mention and yeah got a different error this time instead of invalid number using the CAN one i got the following error:

Correct these errors:
  • Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
well i think my application might not be linked to my previous UCI, i tried as yiu mention and yeah got a different error this time instead of invalid number using the CAN one i got the following error:

Correct these errors:
  • Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.
CANXXX number won't work on PR tracker. Only UCI would work.

SayeeRaina0503

Star Member
May 15, 2023
Today's Update:

FSW Inland:

ITA - 23-Mar-23
Application Submission - 06-May-23
AOR - 06-May-23
Biometrics Update - 16-May-23
Medicals - 05-June-23
Background Verification - In Progress (Tracker)
Eligibility - Not Started

Background check: (GC KEY)
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Before It was:
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.