+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< MAY 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>>>

MarkSpenser

Mar 23, 2023
@iSaidGoodDay please can you answer this.

Thanks a lot for such clear explanation!

1. By when can i expect Medical pass or Biometrics? My E-Medical was on 16 May.

2. What's the use of the tracker? Is it from official source IRCC?
  1. You can expect it very soon, by the end of the week.
  2. It's a resource that helps you check what exactly is happening with your case, providing more details than in your GCKey account. Yes, it's an official source from IRCC. You can access it through a direct link or by following these steps:

https://www.canada.ca/en.html -> Immigration and citizenship -> How to check your application status -> *Immigration*/*Express Entry*/Continue -> Application status tracker

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
@iSaidGoodDay please can you answer this.

Thanks a lot for such clear explanation!

1. By when can i expect Medical pass or Biometrics? My E-Medical was on 16 May.

2. What's the use of the tracker? Is it from official source IRCC?
1. If you are lucky, you can get it in 1 week. Else, wait upto a month :)
2. Tracker is the most frequently updated platform from IRCC after MEP/BIL. Your GCKey(post BIL) is unlikely to reflect progress as fast as the PR tracker from IRCC would: https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en.

Lastly, I do not recommend:
1. posting accurate info on this forum. I also changed my dates here (although timelines are accurate).
2. signing-up for non IRCC PR trackers.
3. joining whatsapp groups.

I take security very seriously and would recommend that most PR applicants avoid compromising their info too. The forum is literally full of AOR Whatsapp groups created by newbie accounts that only posted a Whatsapp link and never engaged in a conversation again. Those are designed to mine your info.

Reactions: david2020

gabbar_gabru

May 23, 2023
Hi Everyone,

CEC Inland:

ITA - 12-Apr-23
Application Submission - 10-May-23
AOR - 10-May-23
Biometrics - Still Waiting (gave previously for Study Permit)
Medicals - Still Waiting (Exempt as per the exception from Govt for Inland Applicants)

Can anyone please help me with the info on the possible next steps of the process ? If you have any links, pls share

Reactions: wowangst

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi Everyone,

CEC Inland:

ITA - 12-Apr-23
Application Submission - 10-May-23
AOR - 10-May-23
Biometrics - Still Waiting (gave previously for Study Permit)
Medicals - Still Waiting (Exempt as per the exception from Govt for Inland Applicants)

Can anyone please help me with the info on the possible next steps of the process ? If you have any links, pls share
Wait for them to give you MEP and BIL. If you have a UCI number (as opposed to CANXXX), try logging into the PR tracker to see if you can login: https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en

You don't have much to do from your end till IRCC asks you for additional documents or sends you your portal email.

empower

Star Member
Apr 9, 2023
  1. You can expect it very soon, by the end of the week.
  2. It's a resource that helps you check what exactly is happening with your case, providing more details than in your GCKey account. Yes, it's an official source from IRCC. You can access it through a direct link or by following these steps:

https://www.canada.ca/en.html -> Immigration and citizenship -> How to check your application status -> *Immigration*/*Express Entry*/Continue -> Application status tracker
Thanks a lot!

empower

Star Member
Apr 9, 2023
1. If you are lucky, you can get it in 1 week. Else, wait upto a month :)
2. Tracker is the most frequently updated platform from IRCC after MEP/BIL. Your GCKey(post BIL) is unlikely to reflect progress as fast as the PR tracker from IRCC would: https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en.

Lastly, I do not recommend:
1. posting accurate info on this forum. I also changed my dates here (although timelines are accurate).
2. signing-up for non IRCC PR trackers.
3. joining whatsapp groups.

I take security very seriously and would recommend that most PR applicants avoid compromising their info too. The forum is literally full of AOR Whatsapp groups created by newbie accounts that only posted a Whatsapp link and never engaged in a conversation again. Those are designed to mine your info.
Wow! Thanks sooo much!

Kjas

May 10, 2023
Hello Everyone,
My updated Timeline

FSW- Outland
ITA- 23/03/2023
Upfront Medical- 07/04/2023
AOR- 03/05/2023
BIL -11/05/2023
MEP-11/05/2023
Biometric Linked- 18/05/2023
Background Check- In Progress
Eligibility- Under Review

Now the wait time starts!
Good Luck Everyone.

Last edited:

crunchyfrappe8

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Hello Everyone,
My updated Timeline

FSW- Outland
ITA- 23/03/2023
Upfront Medical- 07/04/2023
AOR- 03/05/2023
BIL -11/05/2023
MEP-11/05/2023
Biometric Linked- 18/05/2023
Background Check- In Progress
Eligibility- Under Review

Now the wait time starts!
Good Luck Everyone.
Did your eligibility change in the tracker as well?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thanks, was just confirming since mine hasn't .. it's so frustrating, the variance in processing times.
I don't think you should worry about anything till you reach 6 months SLA :) The variance in processing time is because of individual's application complexity + who's processing your case. When we compare timelines tied to AOR, it is very hard to say who had a complex application vs a simple application. e.g. Most people can/should list their dependent's work ex under personal history, which would require not documentation, hence faster processing - but those details are hard to compare over these threads. Just an observation.

One thing for sure, IRCC is definitely processing a lot more faster compared to any other year. You'll start seeing a lot more movements as we go into June (definitely a few PPRs/portals for sure! ;) ).

Reactions: qdee

crunchyfrappe8

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
I don't think you should worry about anything till you reach 6 months SLA :) The variance in processing time is because of individual's application complexity + who's processing your case. When we compare timelines tied to AOR, it is very hard to say who had a complex application vs a simple application. e.g. Most people can/should list their dependent's work ex under personal history, which would require not documentation, hence faster processing - but those details are hard to compare over these threads. Just an observation.

One thing for sure, IRCC is definitely processing a lot more faster compared to any other year. You'll start seeing a lot more movements as we go into June (definitely a few PPRs/portals for sure! ;) ).
Wouldn't the complexity come into question once the eligibility is under review and not before that? Surely not when it's not started? And there's more restlessness because everyone knows things are getting processed faster now.

Thanks for your help and I really admire your efforts on this platform but it's easy to say these things when you're own application got processed at a lightning fast speed, isn't it?

It's ideal, the things you mentioned as alternatives to visiting the tracker multiple times a day. But as you pointed out, applications aren't always straightforward, so it's not always possible to kick back, relax and wait for a communication. There's human element involved and things can be misunderstood in an application. So one can't just go on and look for good neighbourhoods to live in amidst uncertainty.

qdee

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
Wouldn't the complexity come into question once the eligibility is under review and not before that? Surely not when it's not started? And there's more restlessness because everyone knows things are getting processed faster now.

Thanks for your help and I really admire your efforts on this platform but it's easy to say these things when you're own application got processed at a lightning fast speed, isn't it?

It's ideal, the things you mentioned as alternatives to visiting the tracker multiple times a day. But as you pointed out, applications aren't always straightforward, so it's not always possible to kick back, relax and wait for a communication. There's human element involved and things can be misunderstood in an application. So one can't just go on and look for good neighbourhoods to live in amidst uncertainty.
I think even MEP times are different for applicants from different streams, for instance PNP outland usually has slower MEP(e.g. me AOR 28th Apr, still no MEP).
Sometimes I feel like the forum is just giving me more anxiety:D

Reactions: crunchyfrappe8

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
About reduced complexity post eligibility, you also have background check too. Not to mention the case officer working on your application adds another dimension to it. So, very hard to say what's truly resulting into processing times.

I walk the talk ;) here are old comments of mine from when I was not approved:
1. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/january-2023-aor.786051/page-5#post-10360948
2. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/aor-november-2022-join-here.780912/post-10365945

I no where appeared frustrated or anticipated it.

Expecting your BGS or Eligibility to be completed/show movements in May itself as a May AOR and getting frustrated by it makes no sense. Settlement is a long journey. Similar to how learning about improving CRS opens up your prospects to being successful with ITA, doing settlement homework could move you years ahead in your journey :)

Lastly, I'd say there's almost no uncertainty here if you were truthful in your application and are post R10 pass. Most people are unlikely to be rejected unless they had a genuine issue within their application. You'll be issued an ADR or worse a PFL post R10 (MEP/BIL) that you can respond back to. You'll get your PR, but you won't get the time back. Again, it is your choice to worry/not worry about things that aren't real (yet). We can only advise as we see immigrants land only to drive Uber(not demeaning the job, but posting a scenario) and complain how bad Canada is when they also do nothing to learn about it.

Reactions: sean468