SayeeRaina0503

Star Member
May 15, 2023
FSW Inland:

ITA - 23-Mar-23
Application Submission - 06-May-23
AOR - 06-May-23
Biometrics Update - 16-May-23
Medicals - Still Waiting (Exempt as per the exception from Govt for Inland Applicants)

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
FSW Inland:

ITA - 23-Mar-23
Application Submission - 06-May-23
AOR - 06-May-23
Biometrics Update - 16-May-23
Medicals - Still Waiting (Exempt as per the exception from Govt for Inland Applicants)
Great, so May candidates started seeing some momentum now in terms of BIL and MEP. that was quick.

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
In my case, my wife and daughter have pathologies, and people with the same pathologies got rejected medicals so I was very worried, but in the end our medical got passed and very fast.
Maybe my letter that I attached with the application played a role, I don't know.
did not get you. what do you mean by same pathologies?

Fay-control

Star Member
May 22, 2021
did not get you. what do you mean by same pathologies?
My wife have a rare liver disease, she need a transplantation in like 10 years or so.
And my daughter have an autistic Syndrom.
People on Facebook pages told me that there is no way our medicals will get approval from IRCC.
Well thank god I didn't listen to them, I was honest I uploaded every document, and written a letter to explain everything.
I don't know if my letter played any role, but I did it anyway.
NB: Sorry my English is not that great, I am a French and Arabic speaker

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
My wife have a rare liver disease, she need a transplantation in like 10 years or so.
People on Facebook pages told me that there is no way our medicals will get approval from IRCC.
Well thank god I didn't listen to them, I was honest I uploaded every document, and written a letter to explain everything.
Sorry to hear this. I wish you all the best and do not worry everything will go well.

Yes I agree, People on Fb discourages you a lot so its not something to look at.

Reactions: Fay-control

Fay-control

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Sorry to hear this. I wish you all the best and do not worry everything will go well.

Yes I agree, People on Fb discourages you a lot so its not something to look at.
Thank you for your kind words.
You have to keep your dreams alive and live normally even with circumstances like that, and keep fighting, otherwise you just surrender in despair.
Life is made up and down, and there will always be people who live worse than us.

I wish everyone good luck in your journey to fulfill your dreams, and maybe, why not, we will meet one day in Canada ;)

achebe8190

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Well, I’m glad that you’ve been noticing my comments :) I just think that it’s helpful and know quite a few people that I recommended it to and it worked out. But if there’s concerns with this being unhelpful, I’m happy to no longer mention it.

SayeeRaina0503

Star Member
May 15, 2023
Thats great! all the best to you and your family! God bless

Prabhneetkaur

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
In my case, the tracker has stopped updating since MEP/BIL. I am the primary applicant. I am at IP2 in gckey but the tracker has not been updated since MEP.
My suggestion on this .. as I have called few times to IRCC call centre and I’m lucky they every time my call gets connected … so what I observed in tracker updates the very next day you call .. with an update that we have received your enquiry.. so also all the latest changes gets updated .. in my case my eligibility in tracker was not started but the day I called agent told it’s already started .. so next day tracker updated with eligibility in progress

Reactions: friendlyneighbour

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Well, I’m glad that you’ve been noticing my comments :) I just think that it’s helpful and know quite a few people that I recommended it to and it worked out. But if there’s concerns with this being unhelpful, I’m happy to no longer mention it.
Nah, hard to ignore the comments and inconsistencies in AOR dates ;)

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Sorry to hear that! But happy that you passed your medicals.

One thing though, you'd want to be very careful in assessing provinces that you'd want to live in. Some do provide better healthcare compared to others. If you haven't already, you would also want to see how Canada would perform when it comes to:
1. Providing the right healthcare to your family. Would Canada at the current state of healthcare be able to provide a better healthcare?
2. Acceptance - generally, Canada does a pretty good job of supporting people with various illnesses. But, you might still want to talk to a few immigrants and get their perspectives here.
3. Family support - there'll definitely be a lack of support of caring family members. Understanding and preparing yourself for that part would be helpful.

I'm not trying to underestimate anything that you would already have been thinking. Just sharing this as I read perspectives of someone who moved to Canada with a rare disease and sharing some to-dos from it. The one part that really stands out is the lack of family support in Canada. You can hire someone to take care of your family member when the time needs it, but looking at past stories, people shared that it is better to have a family support during those times.

I'll definitely PM you with the thread (if I find it again). Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: BA101