+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<September 2022 AOR >>>>>>>

alexismaior

Feb 21, 2023
Any updates from those who are still waiting? I called IRCC last week. Nothing that I wasn`t expecting. Looks like they are doing the security check. All other steps are done. My tracker shows eligibility passed and background in progress. My VO is Sydney. I guess there is nothing left but to wait...

Last edited:

majorjimjam

Mar 2, 2021
Any updates from those who are still waiting? I called IRCC last week. Nothing that I wasn`t expecting. Looks like they are doing the security check. All other steps are done. My tracker shows eligibility passed and background in progress. My VO is Sydney. I guess there is nothing left but to wait...
Everything same for me too, Nova Scotia Sydney VO. Criminality passed security and background eligibility in progress. Have to wait, no other option, the tracker was last updated on March 20th, so pretty shitty.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Please do I have to pay money 995 USD after filling the express entry form online?
Wrong thread. Without creating too many irrelevant comments - You don't have to pay anything to create EE profile. You'll pay for WES, IELTS, and PR application fees post ITA. Read the sticky post on this forum to get a bit more idea.

LKD India

Star Member
May 23, 2023
Hello!! Anyone from September 2022 AOR still waiting? I got everything completed in the tracker except the BGC which is still showing in progress.

• Sad
Reactions: Miracle2018

LKD India

Star Member
May 23, 2023
I have the same.
What is your visa office? Have you requested the notes?
I don’t know about the VO and have not requested the notes yet. Called at IRCC few days back and they said security check in progress. Got AOR on 23 September and biometrics, medical completed in October. Applied under FSW through a representative, so no access to GC Key. Got access to the tracker in mid May and from there I had seen that everything is completed except BGC which is still showing in progress.
What is your timeline and what is the response of IRCC in your case? And what is the update according to your GCMS notes?

PioNio134

Jun 1, 2023
What is your timeline and what is the response of IRCC in your case? And what is the update according to your GCMS notes?
The timeline is similar, AOR September, Med Pass October, BGS since then.
IRCC said that the processing time hasn't expired, just wait. Nothing interesting in the notes.

You can get your VO from a IRCC phone agent

LKD India

Star Member
May 23, 2023
The timeline is similar, AOR September, Med Pass October, BGS since then.
IRCC said that the processing time hasn't expired, just wait. Nothing interesting in the notes.

You can get your VO from a IRCC phone agent
Did you get from the notes that at which stage of BGC you are in? I think notes indicate about criminality, info sharing, and security check. Mine is at security check according to IRCC call centre representative.

LKD India

Star Member
May 23, 2023
security check
Security checks are going on for such a long time!!! Did you receive any pre arrival letter during this whole ongoing process?? Normally people receive it once the eligibility is passed. In my case I haven’t received that even, and that is adding on to my stress!!