+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< MAY 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>>>

crunchyfrappe8

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
I've noticed that the tracker is not up to date.. like, at all. The gckey account gives the latest and accurate update for me, whereas the tracker has not been updated for a long time.

I also read somewhere of people getting their PPRs while the eligibility check in the tracker was still showing "Not Started". Anyone's had a similar observation?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I've noticed that the tracker is not up to date.. like, at all. The gckey account gives the latest and accurate update for me, whereas the tracker has not been updated for a long time.

I also read somewhere of people getting their PPRs while the eligibility check in the tracker was still showing "Not Started". Anyone's had a similar observation?
So, this is the best way to think about it.

Tracker is the fastest post MEP/BIL.

GCKey is gets updated reliably at MEP/BIL. After that GCKey lags.

About people getting PPR, I think for only those cases where the AOR-PPR processing days < 1.5 months tracker was a little off by a day or three max. GCKey is extremely lagging in those cases. In fact, GCKey usually only lags behind tracker post MEP/BIL.

Eligibility check as "not started" is also reported a lot for dependent's tracker too. Remember, their eligibility will always be "not started" as the eligibility is commonly assessed for the primary applicant and not the dependent.

crunchyfrappe8

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
So, this is the best way to think about it.

Tracker is the fastest post MEP/BIL.

GCKey is gets updated reliably at MEP/BIL. After that GCKey lags.

About people getting PPR, I think for only those cases where the AOR-PPR processing days < 1.5 months tracker was a little off by a day or three max. GCKey is extremely lagging in those cases. In fact, GCKey usually only lags behind tracker post MEP/BIL.

Eligibility check as "not started" is also reported a lot for dependent's tracker too. Remember, their eligibility will always be "not started" as the eligibility is commonly assessed for the primary applicant and not the dependent.
In my case, the tracker has stopped updating since MEP/BIL. I am the primary applicant. I am at IP2 in gckey but the tracker has not been updated since MEP.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
In my case, the tracker has stopped updating since MEP/BIL. I am the primary applicant. I am at IP2 in gckey but the tracker has not been updated since MEP.
IP1, IP2 are meaningless (poor correlation tbh that has been proven both right and wrong) and tracker won't reflect those changes. But once you pass your background or eligibility, your tracker is most likely be the first one to update (GCkey will lag).

Reactions: crunchyfrappe8

qdee

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
You are supposed to include all passport pages with a stamp? I don't recall seeing such instructions, even their website says "copy of the biographical data page of a passport". Is this something that only pops up if you have been to Canada/the US?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
You are supposed to include all passport pages with a stamp? I don't recall seeing such instructions, even their website says "copy of the biographical data page of a passport". Is this something that only pops up if you have been to Canada/the US?
Not all passport pages - only stamped passport pages in addition to the biodata specific pages. You know, there was an actual rule in Canadian immigration that required us to upload "all pages" (even blank ones) :D, but that rule was taken down a long time ago.

qdee

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
Not all passport pages - only stamped passport pages in addition to the biodata specific pages. You know, there was an actual rule in Canadian immigration that required us to upload "all pages" (even blank ones) :D, but that rule was taken down a long time ago.
I logged in and checked the instructions in my document checklist, and it does say "any pages with stamps, visas or markings". It seems that I've missed this:eek:. My current passport is new and blank, so I guess I technically followed the instructions? Does the page where it says I had a previous passport count as "page with markings"? Should I have included my old passport(which contained all my stamps)?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I logged in and checked the instructions in my document checklist, and it does say "any pages with stamps, visas or markings". It seems that I've missed this:eek:. My current passport is new and blank, so I guess I technically followed the instructions? Does the page where it says I had a previous passport count as "page with markings"? Should I have included my old passport(which contained all my stamps)?
There are so many cases of people no including passport stamped pages, you can simply submit your passport scans using the webform.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
There are so many cases of people no including passport stamped pages, you can simply submit your passport scans using the webform.
we don't have to submit old passports. Only the current one if any Labels or stamps were missed correct?