+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< MAY 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>>>

payal bhavsar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
I am not sure what stage are you at of your application, but, tracker doesn't create any problem.

About the email, it is a bit nuanced. For AOR, BIL, PPR/RFV, and final decision made - you'll get an email update. Most of the time the email will have a title "We updated your application status" or "We sent you a message about your application", but for RFV the email would say "Ready for VISA".

You can ask me more off-topic questions over DM too (keeping the thread focused on supporting May AORs) :)
hi... have u received any inquiry from IRCC ? call from IRCC to your employer or you?...

payal bhavsar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
hello... anyone got an inquiry from IRCC? same like pnp nomination ? please update?

IRCC generate inquiry for mpnp nominee applicant during visa process ?

SayeeRaina0503

Star Member
May 15, 2023
Wow that was quick. so completeness check happend in almost 10 days after AOR.
Biometrics got updated but I am still waiting for my Medical to get updated. Meanwhile, I have created the tracker today. I think these days the processing has been very fast, my friend got his Copr in 1 month from AOR.

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
Biometrics got updated but I am still waiting for my Medical to get updated. Meanwhile, I have created the tracker today. I think these days the processing has been very fast, my friend got his Copr in 1 month from AOR.
wow was that inside or outside Canada for your friend? I did mess up with application, I submitted all my docs correctly, except for passport I only submitted Bio pages but not visa stamp pages so not sure because of this they will reject my application or not? I did send webform next day immediately after submission with new documents. hoping to get it passed soon.