+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< MAY 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>>>

longvh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Interesting tool! How long have you had it around for? I’ve been using Immitracker since I started my FSW process this winter and there’s a few thousand cases there that get analyzed https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application
I visited this page years ago and revisit it from time to time. But as I need a more intuitive dashboard that I can control and analyze, creating one is the solution.
At some point, I may take a portion of the data there to add to the current dashboard.

Vikk1012

May 12, 2023
Unless you are claiming points for arranged employment, you can resign. You'll be assessed on points claimed based on your history not current state when it comes to job.
I am not claiming points for any job offer , so If I resign and become unemployed it is not going to affect my points. So do I raise a webform to let them know or no need for that ?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I am not claiming points for any job offer , so If I resign and become unemployed it is not going to affect my points. So do I raise a webform to let them know or no need for that ?
There are no CEC requirements that ask that you should be employed all the time. To assure you a bit more, an old thread on this topic: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/can-i-leave-my-job-after-fulfilling-1-year-cec.649671/post-8106624

You seem to excited to quit - is the boss that shitty? :D ;)

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thank you ! I am still confused though , If I resign and become unemployed it is not going to affect my points. So do I raise a webform to let IRCC know or no need for that ?
I thought it was pretty clear. You can resign from your job and you don't need to inform IRCC about change in employment or employment state. You should read more threads on the forum. I think there are like 100 threads on this topic already, you'll find the info reassuring :)

Vikk1012

May 12, 2023
I thought it was pretty clear. You can resign from your job and you don't need to inform IRCC about change in employment or employment state. You should read more threads on the forum. I think there are like 100 threads on this topic already, you'll find the info reassuring :)
I will do that , thank you for replying so quick. :)

boggart

Apr 15, 2023
How long does it take for the biometrics process?
I am travelling far and want to plan accordingly. (India - VFS - Chandigarh)

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
How long does it take for the biometrics process?
I am travelling far and want to plan accordingly. (India - VFS - Chandigarh)
All you have to do once you get a BIL is just visit VFS and submit your biometrics. You already have an appointment at 18th of May, that's all the time it will take. You'll have nothing more to do post giving your biometrics.

Reactions: boggart