+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

OMoe

Jun 23, 2021
I am researching where to do the medical. It's very expensive, there are two private clinics in London UK who do it costing £330 including x rays and all the diagnostic tests!! I wasn't expecting the extra cost.
Does anyone know the approximate price of completing the medical assessment in Canada, Quebec or Montreal? The facilities there don't list the price / service on their websites clearly, just one with an estimate of $240 (CAD) but it's not clear if that includes xray and other tests or just the basic exam. I ask because I am supposed to be returning to Canada in a weeks time.

Scarpetta

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Category........
FAM
Question to those who already completed their medicals: do you receive a confirmation that your medical was successfully passed? Does it appear in your GCKey/ do you get an email?

MJSPARV

Sep 17, 2020
I am researching where to do the medical. It's very expensive, there are two private clinics in London UK who do it costing £330 including x rays and all the diagnostic tests!! I wasn't expecting the extra cost.
Does anyone know the approximate price of completing the medical assessment in Canada, Quebec or Montreal? The facilities there don't list the price / service on their websites clearly, just one with an estimate of $240 (CAD) but it's not clear if that includes xray and other tests or just the basic exam. I ask because I am supposed to be returning to Canada in a weeks time.
It was $200 CAD for the exam and $300 CAD for the x-rays and bloodwork here in NB

MBTS

Star Member
Jun 14, 2021
Question to those who already completed their medicals: do you receive a confirmation that your medical was successfully passed? Does it appear in your GCKey/ do you get an email?
ECAS would have a line update that says they already received your medical results, while GCKEY would have an update that says you already passed the medical exam.

Last edited:

Marsab

May 20, 2021
Hi guys, has anyone sent application via dhl, was updated at each stage until when package got to Ontario update stopped. How do you know if IRCC has received your package
Good afternoon! You have to call DHL directly and ask them for the new DHL tracking code for Canada. I had to do this in order to find out if my application arrived.
Good luck!!

nik_on

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Ontario
2nd link. See the link has "ecas" in it. ECAS - Electronic Case Application Status

If both are "In process", then the SA is still pending approval, consequently, no BIL and Medical yet, as PA would be waiting for SA first, before processing.
I called IRCC on Monday 19th and the agent said that the process for SA has not started yet. However, there's no obvious red flag.

Today I finally got Biometric request.
SA is still shows "In Progress" though. But yes, at least there's some movement.
Also, I uploaded a form in the web-request to add me as the representative in PA profile. So, hopefully I would be able to communicate with IRCC without any issue.

Reactions: MBTS

MBTS

Star Member
Jun 14, 2021
I did put 2 on no of applicants. but it is says cannot match.
Were you able to link your account already? If yes, can you confirm the default status of each step? Say on the background check, what is the default status? “We haven’t started background check…?”

AIMIM

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Were you able to link your account already? If yes, can you confirm the default status of each step? Say on the background check, what is the default status? “We haven’t started background check…?”
Not yet I attempted 5 times. I have to try again after 24 hrs. Will let you know once linked.

Reactions: MBTS