+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

AIMIM

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Not yet I attempted 5 times. I have to try again after 24 hrs. Will let you know once linked.
I was still not able to link the application. I am entering information from IMM0008. Used my 5 tries again.

Ash1129

Jun 27, 2021
Hi Did anyone get any update after medical, biometrics done and SA eligibility approved. Just wondering how long NDVO takes to approve application. My application was received on May 13, 2021. Thank you

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Hi guys anyone approached through law firm for applying spousal sponspership..i got my PR applied myself usually dont waste money depending on them but my wife's case is bit complicated so dont want to take chances..Any suggestions if anyone approaching through law firm in ontario? Please and thank you..

MBTS

Star Member
Jun 14, 2021
I was still not able to link the application. I am entering information from IMM0008. Used my 5 tries again.
Carefully follow the steps from the link. Best match would always be Application number, instead of UCI number, since the Sponsor and the PA have two different UCI numbers. Make sure you used the right place of birth, based on the one you've written in the application forms, and don't be confused by the sponsor's details and the PA's details. Also, don't forget to state "2" in the number of applicants, even though if you are only sponsoring your wife/husband. All of these are carefully stated in the steps from the link that I shared to you.

Try it again tomorrow. If all else fails, then you have to contact them, as they may have been a clerical error of some sort.

MBTS

Star Member
Jun 14, 2021
Hi Did anyone get any update after medical, biometrics done and SA eligibility approved. Just wondering how long NDVO takes to approve application. My application was received on May 13, 2021. Thank you
If you're done with SA, BIO and Medical, then the eligibility and background checks are already in progress, most likely. You can read from other testimonials or forum guides, that this will the longest stage of the application, as you might not receive an update for weeks, until all government agencies/departments finished the background checks and all. It could take a few weeks or maybe months. Patiently check your GCKEY for any ghost updates, that may just say "Application/Profile Updated", which could only mean that somebody is checking or working on your application. We all have to remember that the processing time is 12 months, so even if you've completed all the requirements from your end after say 3 months, they still have 9 months to complete the process. Just hang on and carry on. I understand the anxiety :)

Reactions: Scarpetta

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi guys anyone approached through law firm for applying spousal sponspership..i got my PR applied myself usually dont waste money depending on them but my wife's case is bit complicated so dont want to take chances..Any suggestions if anyone approaching through law firm in ontario? Please and thank you..
So you are looking for reccomendations? The owners of this site are immigration lawyers, you could start there.

Reactions: RAMAAA91

AIMIM

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Hi guys,

I have a doubt. When we select Application Number and Family Name to link application. Should Family name is of Sponsor's or PA's?

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
So you are looking for reccomendations? The owners of this site are immigration lawyers, you could start there.
Yeah man i have gone through google reviews of best immigration laywers which looks sketchy to me as most of the users who post the review have either 1 or 2 reviews altogther...i mean if its a few thats ok but 90% of them the same so dont feel like its legit...i searched in council membership lists and cannot come accross any of those firm lawyers names..

Any idea how to reach him is there any email address?

Scarpetta

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Category........
FAM
Hi guys,

I have a doubt. When we select Application Number and Family Name to link application. Should Family name is of Sponsor's or PA's?
It should be PA's last name + the application number (although you could try both, as the application number is the same for the both of you. Connecting the PA's account just makes more sense). Please note that the UCIs would be different for the Sponsor and the PA.

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
Hello group,

You don't know what just happened to me.

This morning I checked my account trying to link our request with our UCI, and temporary file number, I also checked my email and nothing came yet, no news.

2 minutes ago I tried to see the mail and I had nothing.

Then I decided to try the online account, and oohh surprise.

apparently our application had just been registered just 2 min ago, right now. Application received May 31th, Outland.

I still do not have the AOR letter, I only linked my application with my UCI, and temporary file number.

I want to share with you that our application had been returned twice, (1- we did not attach the NOA, 2- an apostille on the missing birth certificate).

This was our third shipment, I am so happy.

Excuse my bad English, I am principal applicant. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Canada2020eh

Rsk123

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hello, Did you contact the IRCC about Biometric deadline extension. I have also received the BIL but could not find any appointment within 30 days. I filled and sent the webform 10 days ago but no response from IRCC yet. Did you get any extension letter from IRCC? Thank you.