+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Rsk123

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hello,
How can I know on which date file was transferred to PA's VO and which date they received it? Do we get email for those updates?
Thank you so much.

Madhey

May 8, 2021
Hello guys

Ircc send me to a letter to link my application online Ircc account on July 11 2021, I could not link it my has no passport . When I checked the online tool I have seen it i Ircc send a letter on July 15. I did not receive any letter in my email
I would go about it. My process is biometric system stage any help please

Rsk123

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hello guys

Ircc send me to a letter to link my application online Ircc account on July 11 2021, I could not link it my has no passport . When I checked the online tool I have seen it i Ircc send a letter on July 15. I did not receive any letter in my email
I would go about it. My process is biometric system stage any help please
Try link it by place of birth

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hello, Do we need to resubmit the Medical exam even if it is cleared by the IRCC? thank you.
On a previous post you said you haven't received the medical request yet so I don't understand your question. When medical is done the Doctor's office submits it direct to IRCC, you should not have to submit anything.

Rsk123

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
On a previous post you said you haven't received the medical request yet so I don't understand your question. When medical is done the Doctor's office submits it direct to IRCC, you should not have to submit anything.
I have received it yesterday. Thanks. I was asking on behalf of friend.

devu11

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Hi All, My Application was delivered on 20th May 2021 and i didn't received Aor till date. I am just worried if they sent it to wrong email address. does anyone have any idea:
1) how to know what happened to my application?
2) what if they sent it to wrong email address or email is undelivered?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

MBTS

Star Member
Jun 14, 2021
Hi All, My Application was delivered on 20th May 2021 and i didn't received Aor till date. I am just worried if they sent it to wrong email address. does anyone have any idea:
1) how to know what happened to my application?
2) what if they sent it to wrong email address or email is undelivered?

Thanks in advance.
Check your spam/junk email just to be sure. Without an AOR, you don't have any reference (Application number/UCI). If you're certain that your application was received, all you can do is wait. You can try to call or use web form, but without any reference, I am not sure how they can provide any update, but you can most certainly try. Just in case, you can try to refer to your Receipt number (IMM5401) for reference, using the online tool, or again thru call or web form maybe.

It is also important to note that it is better to always use a simple email address, instead of a complicated address that may be prone to clerical error. So you worry less that a wrong email address will be referred to.

Last edited:

devu11

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Check your spam/junk email just to be sure. Without an AOR, you don't have any reference (Application number/UCI). If you're certain that your application was received, all you can do is wait. You can try to call or use web form, but without any reference, I am not sure how they can provide any update, but you can most certainly try. Just in case, you can try to refer to your Receipt number (IMM5401) for reference, using the online tool, or again thru call or web form maybe.

It is also important to note that it is better to always use a simple email address, instead of a complicated address that may be prone to clerical error. So you worry less that a wrong email address will be referred to.

Thank You. I already sent web form with all details 1 week ago but didn't hear back anything :(

Reactions: MBTS

MBTS

Star Member
Jun 14, 2021
Thank You. I already sent web form with all details 1 week ago but didn't hear back anything :(
I hope you have no issues with any of the documents you submitted. Try using your receipt number to check thru online tool. If there's still none, then all you can really do is wait.