Medical - 14 July 2020
Biometrics - 17 Oct 2020 (Bio Exempted)
Background - 14 March 2021
Approval - 20 March 2021
COPR received - 25 Mar 2021

Ully Anne

Jan 23, 2019
Hey guys! No COPR here yet :(

I had an update on my profile on March 1st where they finally approved my (expired) medical exams. I had it approved on my GCMS notes since June last year, but it never reflected on the portal. After this update, I didn't get anything else.

AOR May 7th
Eligibility: passed
Security:
Criminality: in progress
Medical: passed- expired
Info Sharing: in progress

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Hi everyone, my AOR is May 30th, CEC Inland, Bio-exempted, is it normal to not see any bio-exempted update on the online portal? Because I haven't had any update regarding biometrics, it simply states:
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Moreover, I just received this email from IRCC, don't know if anyone else received it too.

Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) application.
If you are a representative, please share this important information with your clients.
Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.
This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.

In order to provide you with the most up-to-date information about our current processing capacity, we are posting weekly updates on expected processing delays by type of application.

Keep us informed of your situation
While you wait, please contact us to let us know of any changes in your application, such as a change to your situation or contact information.

Important information about Canada’s travel restrictions due to COVID-19
To protect Canadians from COVID-19, travel restrictions are in place for individuals travelling to Canada. Even when your application is complete, you may not be able to travel to Canada right away. As the COVID-19 situation changes, we regularly update our website. Visit the coronavirus disease page on the IRCC website to find the latest information before you make travel plans, and again before departing for Canada, to avoid being denied boarding or entry in Canada.

We are sorry to keep you waiting and thank you for your patience,

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Therealdurgesh

Jan 18, 2021
Hi everyone, my AOR is May 30th, CEC Inland, Bio-exempted, is it normal to not see any bio-exempted update on the online portal? Because I haven't had any update regarding biometrics, it simply states:
Moreover, I just received this email from IRCC, don't know if anyone else received it too.

Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) application.

Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.
This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.

In order to provide you with the most up-to-date information about our current processing capacity, we are posting weekly updates on expected processing delays by type of application.

While you wait, please contact us to let us know of any changes in your application, such as a change to your situation or contact information.

To protect Canadians from COVID-19, travel restrictions are in place for individuals travelling to Canada. Even when your application is complete, you may not be able to travel to Canada right away. As the COVID-19 situation changes, we regularly update our website. Visit the coronavirus disease page on the IRCC website to find the latest information before you make travel plans, and again before departing for Canada, to avoid being denied boarding or entry in Canada.

Sincerely,
Basically most of the applicants have received this including me whose application has been in process...

Reactions: birwin91
Sep 16, 2020

Dear client,

Sincerely,
I also received this email ... no update on my profile. Something interesting in this email is the following quote: "We are looking forward to having you here. "

ash_diaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018

Dear client,

Sincerely,
I received this email today in the morning. Guess it's normal then ?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@legalfalcon - Would you suggest ordering GCMS notes? If yes, which method would you prefer ordering GCMS notes? I saw a bunch of GCMS services online and would really like your insight into picking a right one.

Thanks!
Great question - see this for some insight https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/september-2020-aor-join-here.700416/post-9291438

Security and privacy needs to be a top concern. Information provided by the likes of IRCC and CBSA is NOT password protected. That is why it's the responsibility of the 3rd party GCMS provider to not only provide the information in a secure manner but ensure that the PDF file is password protected. Many simply forward the email they receive from IRCC and that just doesn't cut it.

Reactions: pravu87

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
I also received this email ... no update on my profile. Something interesting in this email is the following quote: "We are looking forward to having you here. "
Got same email about processing update this morning so far i got twice...it would be better instead of sending these upadtes again and again if the system alerts the officers working on our files...which are pending in criminality amd security

birwin91

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Aor May 12th. My info sharing is in progress since Oct 2020. No changes since then. Security/criminality starting seems like a dream for now hehehe . :D
What is Info Sharing can I ask?? They never mention it to me over the phone, and I always forget to ask!