+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

cck1986

May 8, 2020
I've lost so many nerve cells during the process so I have no energy and emotions to celebrate.
The decision to shelve our applications was so unfair and inhuman
Sometimes you feel frustrated when you see all of your friends who submitted applications 3 months and 6 months after you get PR and not because they got hit because why you are so unlucky

birwin91

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Sometimes you feel frustrated when you see all of your friends who submitted applications 3 months and 6 months after you get PR and not because they got hit because why you are so unlucky
My friend who applied in August just got hers today! Like I'm so happy for her, but at the same time, I've been waiting since last April, and she had barely any issues, barely any worries, just so unfair :/

pry4evryone

Mar 26, 2021
Had seen a lot of people stuck in etobicoke visa office. I understand right now the pandemic cause delays, but this visa office is truly killing our hope everyday, that's ridiculous. I think we have to do something to let government people know our situation.
Guys let us go to Thos people's Twitter and Facebook leave our comments, make them notice the situation in etobicoke.
Thank you for your help and you are actually helping yourself.

Reactions: Kerikeri

Newbieee88

Feb 8, 2021
Had seen a lot of people stuck in etobicoke visa office. I understand right now the pandemic cause delays, but this visa office is truly killing our hope everyday, that's ridiculous. I think we have to do something to let government people know our situation.
Guys let us go to Thos people's Twitter and Facebook leave our comments, make them notice the situation in etobicoke.
Thank you for your help and you are actually helping yourself.
I gave a call today i was told because we have lots of files in the etobicoke office we are following a new way of issuing copr to the applicants. Dont know what that way is but it is surely causing delays.

mANN13

Dec 10, 2016
Hi Everyone, happy to share that i my application approved today

CEC - Inland
AOR - 4 May 2020
Medical - 12 Aug 2020
Biometrics - 23 Oct 2020
All stages passed - 5 March 2021
Approval - 26 March 2021
congratulations buddy, can you share which was officer it was assigned to ? You can find it on GCMS notes on page 2.

shub2020

Sep 10, 2020
Primary Office - Centralized Intake Office
Secondary Office - CPC Ottawa

Not sure if this is what you are looking for

mohitbha

Apr 10, 2020
If you see a COPR number in your MyCIC account, then usually within 1-3 weeks you should get an email with COPR. It can take longer in some cases as IRCC has to verify that you are physically in Canada before a COPR can be issued to you by email. In some Cases IRCC may send you an email confirming that you are in Canada. Also, if your dependents are not in Canada, then they will have to be send a PPR email to submit their passports around the same time you receive the COPR.

The instructions for the PR card, i.e. where to send your picture will be in the email.

All you have to do is update your SIN. for most provinces, when your health are expires, you can get it renewed by showing the PR card / COPR, you do not need to anything immediately. But check with the provinces you are in.
Hi @legalfalcon , I received my CoPR letter on my personal email however i see that COB ( country of birth) is not correct. It seems to be a clerical error. It’s mentioned as Iceland instead of India. If you can give some information, Is it a cause of concern. And how can i get this corrected? And will it delay the PR card processing?

danny_joe

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2020
Hi @legalfalcon ,
my PR was approved on March 23, 2021. I can see the COPR document number in the cic account and it shows the document is valid. I am yet to receive my COPR PDF. There is a family emergency and I need to travel to India as soon as possible. So can I travel before getting the COPR document? Also, what would be my current status in Canada? I was on BOWP.
thanks.