+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Newbieee88

Feb 8, 2021
May 26th AOR CEC-Inland. Been calling ircc since a month now. As per the call, waiting just for final decision to be taken. Everything is clear and as per the last call to them file was in etobicoke but still no updates. Just wanted to know what happens here and why is it taking so long.

Lucasrdea

Feb 26, 2020
May 26th AOR CEC-Inland. Been calling ircc since a month now. As per the call, waiting just for final decision to be taken. Everything is clear and as per the last call to them file was in etobicoke but still no updates. Just wanted to know what happens here and why is it taking so long.
at least all passed. congrats.
how were you able to contact the agent? Do you remember the options?

Newbieee88

Feb 8, 2021
at least all passed. congrats.
how were you able to contact the agent? Do you remember the options?
I know right well guess what the answer from the officer is still the same since a month now. They are saying you have to wait, just final decision is pending everytime man I'm done with this. Okay and for your question i usually call this number +18882422100 in the morning. Options i choose (1,1,2 ,2and den its simple ) note that the options are changed now. Please help me out with some info guys i'm really losing it now.

Reactions: birwin91

birwin91

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
I know right well guess what the answer from the officer is still the same since a month now. They are saying you have to wait, just final decision is pending everytime man I'm done with this. Okay and for your question i usually call this number +18882422100 in the morning. Options i choose (1,1,2 ,2and den its simple ) note that the options are changed now. Please help me out with some info guys i'm really losing it now.
Do you know how long you've stuck in this "Final Decision" phase? Like was everything passed a month ago, or has it been passed for a few months but you just found out a month ago?

Honestly I know exactly how you feel, I can't believe the way they are treating us. I've tried contacting my MP, numerous webforms, submitted complaints, calling constantly, but they won't budge

Newbieee88

Feb 8, 2021
Do you know how long you've stuck in this "Final Decision" phase? Like was everything passed a month ago, or has it been passed for a few months but you just found out a month ago?

Honestly I know exactly how you feel, I can't believe the way they are treating us. I've tried contacting my MP, numerous webforms, submitted complaints, calling constantly, but they won't budge
Its been more than a month I think the answer for me is still the same. I also asked the officer back then like if everything is passed why is it taking so long. I was just told its not in our hands we can expedite the process. I didnt order gcms notes coz my consultant told me that when everything is cleared you dont need one. So here i am a month later with nothing. I was first told your file is in nova scotia, few days later i was told its in ottawa and now i am being told its in etobicoke.

Reactions: birwin91

birwin91

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Its been more than a month I think the answer for me is still the same. I also asked the officer back then like if everything is passed why is it taking so long. I was just told its not in our hands we can expedite the process. I didnt order gcms notes coz my consultant told me that when everything is cleared you dont need one. So here i am a month later with nothing. I was first told your file is in nova scotia, few days later i was told its in ottawa and now i am being told its in etobicoke.
Interesting, I didn't know that about the notes. If it were me, I would still maybe look into getting them? They can tell you a lot. Cause if you just passed everything a month ago, and are waiting, then according to IRCC, that's still within their lead time (they told me Final Decision could take from two weeks to a couple of months).

However, if you get the notes and see that you passed everything months ago, like Oct 2020, then I think what's happening to you has been happening to a lot of people. There are a lot of people on this forum who passed all stages last Oct/Nov, and who are still waiting for a decision. Then there are people who passed all stages two weeks ago and are getting through. It seems if you passed all stages in Oct/Nov 2020, there is some sort of backlog or reshuffling going on, kinda like what happened with March/April/May applicants and Biometrics, being stuck in the "Criminality in Progress, Security Not Started" Phase and being overlooked (nothing actually confirmed, just the patterns people are noticing). The GCMS notes should at least point you in the right direction.

I was told that as well about my file. It was in NS, and then approved in Ottawa, and will be sent to Etobicoke. But as to what any of that means, I'm not really sure!

Reactions: Newbieee88
Sep 16, 2020
I've lost so many nerve cells during the process so I have no energy and emotions to celebrate.
The decision to shelve our applications was so unfair and inhuman
Many of us will not celebrate it. I decided for the same a while ago. Patience time will gone, and many of us are professional, and we should not lose our time, our money, and should plan very quickly which place we are going to invest in.

Reactions: bachchan and JaxT