+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Cloy812

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Does anyone else still have their eligibility stuck at ‘recommended pass’? Starting to feel like I’m really far behind everyone else that submitted in May.
You still see your eligibility is recommended pass on Gnote? It's weired, because I'm also May, my eligibility was passed after 10days since it marked as recommended pass in Sep. When did you get recommended pass?

mlj1992

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
You still see your eligibility is recommended pass on Gnote? It's weired, because I'm also May, my eligibility was passed after 10days since it marked as recommended pass in Sep. When did you get recommended pass?
I haven’t ordered GCMS because I’m a really anxious over thinker and so I don’t want to read every single note because I will read too much into it and overthink it which will stress me out even more.
I know I am recommended pass from speaking to agents on the phone. They said that the ‘recommended pass’ note was from August and nobody has worked on my file since. I’ve even contacted my local MP and even they say it’s just delayed because of the Covid backlog. But that seems like BS. I can’t help but feel like my file has been missed or lost somewhere because the second review should have happened by now! But it’s just been stuck there for months.

Ndhanoa

Feb 4, 2021
I haven’t ordered GCMS because I’m a really anxious over thinker and so I don’t want to read every single note because I will read too much into it and overthink it which will stress me out even more.
I know I am recommended pass from speaking to agents on the phone. They said that the ‘recommended pass’ note was from August and nobody has worked on my file since. I’ve even contacted my local MP and even they say it’s just delayed because of the Covid backlog. But that seems like BS. I can’t help but feel like my file has been missed or lost somewhere because the second review should have happened by now! But it’s just been stuck there for months.
Hey can u please tell your officer id?
Im in the same boat, no one has touched my file since August 2020

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
Guys, is there anyone's case was assigned to CB01126 in Sydney got copr?

Mann1991

Sep 11, 2018
Hi everyone,

I just got my GMC note back and I found out that the criminality is still in progress as I had fingerprints in the US border when I flag poled my work permit. Does anyone know if that would cause any problem for me?

Thanks
Hi, when did you apply for note? I requested it on 6 January still get nothing.

Seci

Dec 2, 2020
Hi All,
Happy to tell that we received our COPR via application today. No email, no phone before, I just checked today evening the application and it was updated.

Category: CEC (Inland + Spouse Inland)
AOR: May 24
Bio exempted oct 17
Last 4 months nothing changed, criminality was in progress, security not started (an agent told this status 2 weeks ago)

Sidd_Sanghvi

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Category........
CEC
Hi All,
Happy to tell that we received our COPR via application today. No email, no phone before, I just checked today evening the application and it was updated.

Bio exempted oct 17
Last 4 months nothing changed, criminality was in progress, security not started (an agent told this status 2 weeks ago)
Congratulations!
I am in same boat, hopefully good news is on it’s way!
Enjoy

Sep 16, 2020
Hi All,

Bio exempted oct 17
It is excellent news. Congratulations. Can you please let us know where your visa office was?

Sidd_Sanghvi

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Category........
CEC
Saw GU today Morning!
I hope not a system glitch & some movement in my application.
Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nkrana

ajisha18

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
Hi All,

Bio exempted oct 17
Hi that’s a great news.. congrats ... Can you please let us know whether your file was worked by officer “JS13765”?