NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
Our GCMS notes just came in yesterday and I discovered that everything has been passed August 2020 except criminality which is ongoing and security not started and am not sure if I saw any group I belong to. I saw on the notes that our primary office is Edmonton IRCC while the secondary office is Vancouver immigration. Since I have been on this platform I have not seen anyone mentioned Edmonton or Vancouver as there visa processing office. @legalfalcon please I want to know if my file is at the right place. AOR May 21. One dependant outland.

Yubsco

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
Hey can u please tell your officer id?
Im in the same boat, no one has touched my file since August 2020
How can I check my Office ID? I have my

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Our GCMS notes just came in yesterday and I discovered that everything has been passed August 2020 except criminality which is ongoing and security not started and am not sure if I saw any group I belong to. I saw on the notes that our primary office is Edmonton IRCC while the secondary office is Vancouver immigration. Since I have been on this platform I have not seen anyone mentioned Edmonton or Vancouver as there visa processing office. @legalfalcon please I want to know if my file is at the right place. AOR May 21. One dependant outland.
The VO is irrelevant. IRCC can send your application for processing to any VO based on workload and the nature of checks. As regards criminality, did you provide your biometrics or were you exempt.

Security is initiated by IRCC when it sends a request to the National Security Screening Division (NSSD) and screening partners. There are many applications that are pending and security has not been initiated. To read on security, see https://bit.ly/3aI3FxX

Most applications affected are outland applications. However, as long as your eligibility is passed, you are in good shape and just give it some time.

Reactions: Yubsco

AmanDman

Feb 8, 2021
Still the same status
Eligibility,Criminality passed
Security Not started.
9 months in, seems like they don’t care anymore.

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Mine totally same with yours, medical, criminality passed, security not started AOR May 16. Did you order GCMS

AmanDman

Feb 8, 2021
Mine totally same with yours, medical, criminality passed, security not started AOR May 16. Did you order GCMS
Third time last month. Should be here in couple weeks. First 2 didn’t have much info. Mostly about eligibility. Unless security starts, I don’t think GCMS will have any relevant info for me.

Sid1307

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
I sent a webform to IRCC and finally got a reply after almost a month. But the background part is a bit confusing- it says background verification is valid but it also says not started. Can anyone shed a light on this?? Thanks!

This is what it says:

“· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.

bushidokato

Feb 22, 2021
Hi everyone,

My application currently looks like this :
I haven't called them or ordered GMCS notes, but getting worried lately, cause I've passed 9 months mark already.

AOR May 22.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • July 13, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • October 15, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Lucasrdea

Feb 26, 2020
Hi everyone,

I haven't called them or ordered GMCS notes, but getting worried lately, cause I've passed 9 months mark already.

AOR May 22.

Review of eligibility
  • Not applicable.
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
we are all in the same shape. :(

Sep 16, 2020
we are all in the same shape. :(
I raised a webform a few minutes ago, and my webform was as follows: Dear Sir/Madam, The delay in my application has had a huge impact on my future career, and I am losing opportunities. I request you to make a decision on my application faster if possible. I have not seen my family from 2018, and I am waiting for the result of my application, then I will travel. Thank you. Best wishes

mlj1992

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Hi everyone,

AOR May 22.

Review of eligibility
  • Not applicable.
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
Me too. I caved and ordered GCMS notes today, even though I was adamant I wouldn’t do that and would just wait. The not knowing is too stressful and the agents on the phone are no help whatsoever. All they can tell me is everything looks good and no further documents are needed. My eligibility has been stuck on recommended pass for 7 months! I don’t know what IRCC are doing, it’s ridiculous