+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Sidd_Sanghvi

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Category........
CEC
In my case Criminality took around 3 months. Security was already passed within a month i believe.
My Criminality was also passed for a while but no one was updating it in my profile ( I realized that after calling CIC, but no one can help you)
VO updated it on Feb 7 and then things moved forward.
My application is stuck at Criminality in progress & Security not started. We gave bio on 26th OCT. Last update is Eligibility was passed sometime in August.
Is it possible that these stages are passed but as no one has updated it even call center agents cannot see it on my file?

Reactions: felix-m and Seudo

mukki

Oct 6, 2020
My application is stuck at Criminality in progress & Security not started. We gave bio on 26th OCT. Last update is Eligibility was passed sometime in August.
Is it possible that these stages are passed but as no one has updated it even call center agents cannot see it on my file?
Just wait for one of these to be passed. If just one is pending then its quite possible that its not updated.

Reactions: Seudo

Seudo

Dec 3, 2020
AOR May 15
Biometrics Oct 15
1 dependant
Inland
VO Ottawa

I had been stuck since forever with Criminality in progress even last week when I called, but just called today and now Criminality is passed, they finally looked at my file after many months.

Next step wait for the COPR everything passed as of today.

Good luck to all

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
AOR May 15
Biometrics Oct 15
1 dependant
Inland
VO Ottawa

I had been stuck since forever with Criminality in progress even last week when I called, but just called today and now Criminality is passed, they finally looked at my file after many months.

Good luck to all
Is your file assigned to JS13765

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Just got off the phone with the agent and she said eligibility got passed, criminality in progress, security not started. She said everything looks good, nothing needs to be done from your end. My AOR is May 30th (CEC Inland). Biometric exempted. Looks like I need to wait more than I expected :(

Lucasrdea

Feb 26, 2020
Just got off the phone with the agent and she said eligibility got passed, criminality in progress, security not started. She said everything looks good, nothing needs to be done from your end. My AOR is May 30th (CEC Inland). Biometric exempted. Looks like I need to wait more than I expected :(
Almost the same timeline. Looks like we still need another 2 or 3 weeks. :(

Sidd_Sanghvi

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR May 15
Biometrics Oct 15
1 dependant
Inland
VO Ottawa

Good luck to all
Did you see any Ghost updates?
Was your security passed prior to criminality or both got passed at the same time [today] ?

Seudo

Dec 3, 2020
Did you see any Ghost updates?
Was your security passed prior to criminality or both got passed at the same time [today] ?
Security was passed prior I was only stuck on criminality for many months. Ghost updates no idea because I have it through a lawyer so I don't receive any notifications.

mukki

Oct 6, 2020
Aor -May 05 2020
Med/Bil- June 26 2020
Eligibility and security passed - July 30 2020
Bio done - sep 18 2020
Criminality passed yesterday ( got ghost update yesterday evening )
I got Copr today feb 16 2021 with Copr document ..!
Thank you all for your help and support and i hope everyone here on forum her their Copr soon ..!
Have you received the CoPR letter PDFs?

Jul 24, 2018
Hi there,

Just received CoPR number in my profile.
AOR 20 May 2020
BIO - October 21, 2020
Eligibility - February 18, 2021
Security - February 9, 2021
Criminality- February 9, 2021
Final Approval- February 18, 2021(Only received CoPR Document number)

Haven't done any research yet. However, does anyone here know that what would be the next steps?
Greatly appreciate for your responses in advance. :)

Afi365

Star Member
Jun 27, 2020
Hi everyone,

I just got my GMC note back and I found out that the criminality is still in progress as I had fingerprints in the US border when I flag poled my work permit. Does anyone know if that would cause any problem for me?

Thanks

mlj1992

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Does anyone else still have their eligibility stuck at ‘recommended pass’? Starting to feel like I’m really far behind everyone else that submitted in May.