+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Sep 16, 2020
I just did the same. His email is minister@cic.gc.ca
I received Automatic email as follows.
Le francais suit ---

Thank you for contacting the constituency office of the Honourable Marco Mendicino, M.P. for Eglinton-Lawrence. Please note that this email is used for Mr. Mendicino's duties as the Member of Parliament for Eglinton-Lawrence, not in his role as the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

For all emails, please remember to include your name, address, postal code and a description on what you require assistance with.

If you are writing him in his role Minister of Immigration Refugees and Citizenship, please redirect your message as instructed below to ensure you receive a response.

For assistance with an immigration case or general immigration information, please contact your local Member of Parliament or IRCC directly.

* Find your local MP: https://www.ourcommons.ca/Members/en

* IRCC: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc.html

For correspondence to the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship please forward your message to minister@cic.gc.ca<mailto:minister@cic.gc.ca>

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

-------------------------

Merci d'avoir contact? le bureau de circonscription de l'honorable Marco Mendicino, d?put? d'Eglinton-Lawrence. Veuillez noter que ce courriel est utilis? pour les fonctions de M. Mendicino en tant que d?put? d'Eglinton-Lawrence, et non dans le cadre de ses fonctions de ministre de l'Immigration, des R?fugi?s et de la Citoyennet? Canada.

Pour tous les messages, n'oubliez pas d'inclure votre nom, adresse, code postal et une description de la raison de votre communication.

Pour contacter monsieur Mendicino dans le cadre de ses fonctions de ministre de l'Immigration, des R?fugi?s et de la Citoyennet?, veuillez rediriger votre message aux coordonn?es ci-dessous..

Pour obtenir de l'aide concernant un cas d'immigration ou des renseignements g?n?raux sur l'immigration, veuillez contacter votre d?put? local ou IRCC.

* Trouvez votre d?put? local : https://www.noscommunes.ca/Members/fr

* IRCC : https://www.canada.ca/fr/immigration-refugies-citoyennete/organisation/contactez-ircc.html

Pour toute correspondance a l'attention du ministre de l'immigration, des refugies et de la citoyennet?, veuillez transmettre votre message a minister@cic.gc.ca<mailto:minister@cic.gc.ca>

De joyeuses f?tes et une bonne ann?e

SBU

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
May 11 AOR , CEC , Inland. Everything passed since 7th October 2020. File in Etobicoke (Secondary VO) since last one month. Still Waiting.
Mine was AOR 15th May and everything was approved (Final approval ) on 14th October finally i send out an email to Etobicoke center specifying that i received GCM notes and as per that my application was approved on 14th october and i did not get any furher info not sure it is connect i send it on 5th Feb and 6th Feb i received COPR

You can give a Shot

Reactions: amazonka

KB187

Jan 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
AOR Received.
11 May 2020
CEC Inland, AOR May 25, biometrics Oct 30.
Mine was AOR 15th May and everything was approved (Final approval ) on 14th October finally i send out an email to Etobicoke center specifying that i received GCM notes and as per that my application was approved on 14th october and i did not get any furher info not sure it is connect i send it on 5th Feb and 6th Feb i received COPR

You can give a Shot
Thanks for the information. Can you please share the Etobicoke email address..?

Sep 16, 2020
I also wrote. Suggest for other people as well
Another reply

Le français suit ---

Thank you for your email. This email is confirmation that your email was received by the constituency office of the Hon. Marco Mendicino, Member of Parliament for Eglinton-Lawrence.

Please note the constituency office deals exclusively with matters pertaining to the riding of Eglinton-Lawrence. As such, we are forwarding your message to the Office of the Minister of Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship, which is best equipped to address your email.

We kindly invite you to forward future correspondence regarding matters pertaining to immigration policy, casework, or Marco’s ministerial responsibilities directly to the Office of the Minister of Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship at Minister@cic.gc.ca.

You can also contact the Office of the Minister of Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship by calling (613) 954-1064 or by mail at: The Hon. Marco Mendicino, 365 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1. We hope this helps.

Warm regards,

Office of the Hon. Marco Mendicino

Member of Parliament for Eglinton-Lawrence

bottledmayo

Nov 19, 2020

You can give a Shot
Thanks for this information! Could you please share if Etobicoke is listed as the secondary office or the primary office in your GCMS notes? I'm in the same situation but not sure if my application has been transferred to the local VO.

Ndhanoa

Feb 4, 2021

You can give a Shot
Hi there,
Can you please tell how did you come to know that your file is approved, through gcms notes or your account was updated.
I have ordered gcms notes twice and there it show approved sinch august 2020 but till now no copr issued and whenver i call IRCC agent, they say its waiting for final approval though I can see copr number on gcms notes with expiry date.

Ndhanoa

Feb 4, 2021
Hi there,
Can you please tell how did you come to know that your file is approved, through gcms notes or your account was updated.
I have ordered gcms notes twice and there it show approved sinch august 2020 but till now no copr issued and whenver i call IRCC agent, they say its waiting for final approval though I can see copr number on gcms notes with expiry date.
Hey one thing more to ask from where did you get the email addresss for your secondary office? Do you have vancouver office email address?

Reactions: Rav@12

SBU

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Hi there,
I have mentioned in the reply itself that from GCM notes i got to know my approval was made.
GCM notes 2nd Page . Final Approval ...
No i don't have any other email id.
Etobicoke listed as secondary in my GCM notes.

Sidd_Sanghvi

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Category........
CEC
Feb 17, 2021 Ghost Update
Approved and Got CoPr Document numbers . Still waiting for CoPr letters. :)
Congratulations!!!
Hello, Was your Criminality in progress and Security not started for long before you got approvals?
Or was both approved earlier itself & then you waited for final approval?
I just want to know the time between Criminality & Security approval & COPR date?

mukki

Oct 6, 2020
Congratulations!!!
Hello, Was your Criminality in progress and Security not started for long before you got approvals?
Or was both approved earlier itself & then you waited for final approval?
I just want to know the time between Criminality & Security approval & COPR date?
In my case Criminality took around 3 months. Security was already passed within a month i believe.
My Criminality was also passed for a while but no one was updating it in my profile ( I realized that after calling CIC, but no one can help you)
VO updated it on Feb 7 and then things moved forward.

Reactions: amazonka