Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Just called IRCC.

AOR May 16 CEC inland.

No changes since October. Criminality in progress, security hasn't started. Seems like this will take forever.
Too irresponsible from IRCC. You must have officer JS13765 right? Mine is also AOR May 16. Criminality passed

Lucasrdea

Feb 26, 2020
Too irresponsible from IRCC. You must have officer JS13765 right? Mine is also AOR May 16. Criminality passed
It sucks. I am in the same boat.
AOR May 26th.
criminality is still in progress.
I have the JS13765. Not sure what that means thou. Is it a officer for real? Maybe it is not his fault. Who knows.

• Sad
Reactions: jpshya

Nkrana

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
IRCC will transfer filed to different offices based on multiple factors, such as workload distribution and processing requirements. Immigration law and the regulations specifically state where an application must be submitted, but they do not stipulate where an application must be processed, which can be at any visa office in Canada or abroad.

During the course of processes, even if your submitted electronic application, there may be a paper application generated based on documents that come in form other agencies, provincial immigration offices (if PNP) etc. and thus the paper file may also have to be transferred along with the electronic file for father processing.

The protocol for application tarsier is available at:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/file-transfer.html
@legalfalcon thanks for this in depth answer to my question. It is helpful.

na_zm

Feb 14, 2021
Mine was AOR 15th May and everything was approved (Final approval ) on 14th October finally i send out an email to Etobicoke center specifying that i received GCM notes and as per that my application was approved on 14th october and i did not get any furher info not sure it is connect i send it on 5th Feb and 6th Feb i received COPR

You can give a Shot
@SBU, how did you find IRCC’s local office email? Do you know the email for Halifax office?

Yubsco

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
[
Just called IRCC.

AOR May 16 CEC inland.

No changes since October. Criminality in progress, security hasn't started. Seems like this will take forever.
Be strong. You are even lucky that you are already in Canada. In no time we will all get our PR. I noticed majority of us here are stock on security since August/October.

Sidd_Sanghvi

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Category........
CEC
Just called IRCC.

AOR May 16 CEC inland.

Same here,
Called IRCC this Morning as I had seen GU on Sunday morning but nothing has changed.
It is still Criminality in progress; Security not started.

What did the GU meant? Just a technical glitch?

KB187

Jan 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
AOR Received.
11 May 2020
I received my GCMS notes. 11 May 2020 AOR, CEC , Bio Exempted..

All Stages passed & File approved on 8 Oct 2020. Notes also shows Print Queue number and COPR number Staring from T60---------.

Called this morning and agent confirmed that the file is approved and now its on the list of Issuing COPR.

Any idea how long it take from here...?

Zozulia

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Need advice!
1. Country of origin - Ukraine
2. Lived in Poland for 1 year while studying (so was my country of residence) and have a bunch of stamps as I was going back home every month to visit
3. Currently leaving in Canada (current country of residence) and went home twice so far to visit

so under my travel history, I don’t have to mention travels between country of origin (Ukraine) and country of residence- BUT!! Do they mean only current country of residence (Canada) or it includes previous country of residence as well (Poland)?
Basically, do I need to mention all of my 20 stamps between Ukraine and Poland while I was a student there (as Poland used to be my country of residence)

please help!!! Thanks!