+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Lucasrdea

Feb 26, 2020
Hey guys. A friend just got her PR (last Saturday)
Little bit less than 6 months. :(
So her AOR was almost 3 months after ours.
good for her, but still unfair to us. :(

Sidd_Sanghvi

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Category........
CEC
This process is just so frustrating.
The people who applied months after me & even provided BIOMETRICS after me are getting COPR, while we are waiting for 9+ months now.
What's more frustrating is what wrong did we do to be left in the limbo like this & that too without any explanation? and that too in a very straight forward application, just one job experience & still working at the same company.
FRUSTRATING & DEPRESSING.

okirazli

Star Member
Dec 4, 2019
This process is just so frustrating.
The people who applied months after me & even provided BIOMETRICS after me are getting COPR, while we are waiting for 9+ months now.
What's more frustrating is what wrong did we do to be left in the limbo like this & that too without any explanation? and that too in a very straight forward application, just one job experience & still working at the same company.
FRUSTRATING & DEPRESSING.
I hear you, man. There is no logic behind this though, so don't beat yourself up thinking about it.

Same for me with a similar application. I've been trying to survive without a work permit for 9+ months. I didn't even receive my biometrics update (exempt). Noone touched my application since October, similar to others'.

Point is, we've got to stay strong and wait. It's out of our control. I'm sure we'll start hearing good news soon.

Good luck

Cloy812

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Hey guys. A friend just got her PR (last Saturday)
Little bit less than 6 months. :(
So her AOR was almost 3 months after ours.
good for her, but still unfair to us. :(
Someone around me also got PR this month. (AOR AUG)
Her documents are so complicated and not straightforward, even her foreign work experience are fake.
It's totally unfair to us.

• Wow
Reactions: JaxT

Mann1991

Sep 11, 2018
Hi,

I just got my GCMS notes. Can someone please help me to understand my file status.

On page 2 under Assessments

elegibility : Passed
security : not started
criminality : in progress
medical : Passed
info-sharing : in progress

On page 84 under Notes

Note 2 :
Label : EE elegibility
Office : CPC Ottawa

Case analyst : Recommend passed

Does my elegibility is passed or it still need review of officer ?

Thanks

manubirdi22

Oct 8, 2020
anybody here has any update or information about cpc centralized office(Sydney).are they even working or issued any copr recently?
I am may 8 for everything passed stuck on background biometric (apporval) pending and nobody has worked on my profile since sep 2020 everything was passed in September!!!!!

bgurpreet106

Oct 18, 2020
@legalfalcon Hello buddy, Kindly help me out,,
I am PNP Inland Applicant with AOR MAY 1st.
My work permit is valid till November, 2021. LMIA Based work permit.
I want to ask that if I want to apply open work permit, can I apply?
KINDLY NOTE, When i put my all information in my IRCC profile about my current situation, It say, You are eligible for open work permit and give me the option to proceed with the application.

My old owner sold GAS STATION to New owner and I have some issues with them. I asked my agent to apply for open work permit but he told me that 4 month or less validity rule.
Kindly you suggest, If I am getting the option in IRCC account for applying Open Work permit, CAN I APPLY OR WAIT FOR PR??

Sep 16, 2020
@legalfalcon Hello buddy, Kindly help me out,,
I am PNP Inland Applicant with AOR MAY 1st.
My work permit is valid till November, 2021. LMIA Based work permit.
I want to ask that if I want to apply open work permit, can I apply?
KINDLY NOTE, When i put my all information in my IRCC profile about my current situation, It say, You are eligible for open work permit and give me the option to proceed with the application.

My old owner sold GAS STATION to New owner and I have some issues with them. I asked my agent to apply for open work permit but he told me that 4 month or less validity rule.
Kindly you suggest, If I am getting the option in IRCC account for applying Open Work permit, CAN I APPLY OR WAIT FOR PR??
You can start to apply for a open work permit 1 day till 4 months before your expiry date of your work permit. You are not eligible to apply now. It means that you can apply for work permit between July to end of September. If I were you, I wait for my PR result until September, and if you did not receive it by then, you must apply for it on September. On the day you applied for a open work permit, you will receive a message from IRCC, then you will have an implied status and you will be eligible to work in Canada at the day you applied.

Reactions: bgurpreet106

Aavi

Oct 25, 2015
Hi @legalfalcon
I applied under CEC in may 2020
and
I did not claim points for job offer or PNP.
Only points claimed were for 1 yr of Canadian work experience and education.

Now that CIC is taking so long to process these applications I was thinking to switch my current job. So, do I need to NOTIFY CIC about the job change. Also, does the new job need to be under the same NOC or it can be any kind of work.

Lastly, I presented my work experience on application with my employer as Jan 2019 to CURRENT. Does this need to be updated using a web form that the employer specified on file is no longer the current employer?

Please help, thank you!