+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019

AOR : May 5
BIL and Medical : June 26
Biometric call : Oct 14
Biometric given : Oct 23 (Kitchener, Ontario)
Ghost update : Nov 6
Final approval on portal : Nov 9 (got a call from IRCC to confirm details)
COPR : Nov 9
Congratulations did you get your COPR through your cic account or they email you separately.
I completed my bio on 23 of oct and no update afterward

rd569

May 6, 2020
Can't wait anymore so call CIC yesterday. The agent said Medical, Eligibility and Security passed, Criminality is in progress.
For a reference:
AOR May 4th.
Medical Pass June 25th
Biometric: Oct 16th
Pray for COPR

Darpie

Nov 3, 2020
Can't wait anymore so call CIC yesterday. The agent said Medical, Eligibility and Security passed, Criminality is in progress.
For a reference:
AOR May 4th.
Medical Pass June 25th
Biometric: Oct 16th
Pray for COPR
Please how can Outland applicant call CIC?

Brar2698

Jul 23, 2020
Hi everyone,
I tried calling ircc just now. The automated message says agents are not able to access the files on their end. So may not be able to provide all the information required? Somebody else tried calling and got through? Please notify here.
thanks

sunny_1994

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
Our online services are down. Please try again later. Thank you for your patience.

This is what is written on the website. hopefully after this the new portal comes up and lots of COPR
So that cyber attack mentioned on the website was to steal biometrics money LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Shiva91

rd569

May 6, 2020
Hi everyone,
I tried calling ircc just now. The automated message says agents are not able to access the files on their end. So may not be able to provide all the information required? Somebody else tried calling and got through? Please notify here.
thanks
Looks like IRCC is updating their system, as their online portal is down today. Maybe that is the reason. Try call them later.

Reactions: Brar2698