+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Alex Wang

Apr 20, 2020
Inlander under CEC, my AOR is May 2nd and the biometrics was done on Oct 15th, no any update ever since.
Are we supposed to receive PPR first and then get CoPR?

Reactions: casac22

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Inlander under CEC, my AOR is May 2nd and the biometrics was done on Oct 15th, no any update ever since.
Are we supposed to receive PPR first and then get CoPR?
Due to covid, they skipped the PPR / flag poling / landing interviews. It’s straight to COPR for inland applicants. You can search for posts in this forum. Inland applicants have been reporting receiving COPRs straight on their IRCC accounts / emails or both.

Reactions: Alex Wang

bgurpreet106

Oct 18, 2020
Mine is assigned to RC-9515 but no updates since August (according to GCMS). I didn't even get the biometrics update on my profile yet. (exempt)
similar case, no update since from august 17, 2020.. not even bio update...
bio exempted, primary office Etobicoke

Greddy

Sep 15, 2020
For foreign work experience, IRCC only wants a work reference letter that should meet the following:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits
IRCC can seek additional documents, like pay stubs, IT returns etc. However, if you were employed in Canada, you will also have to submit:

If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years])

As long as you meet the above, you are good.
Thanks a lot for your response, much appreciated

Reactions: legalfalcon

Alex Wang

Apr 20, 2020
Due to covid, they skipped the PPR / flag poling / landing interviews. It’s straight to COPR for inland applicants. You can search for posts in this forum. Inland applicants have been reporting receiving COPRs straight on their IRCC accounts / emails or both.
Got it. Thank you for the response.

okirazli

Star Member
Dec 4, 2019
Just called IRCC. And got the disappointing response, no updates on my file. Still the same as my signature.

She told me to expect update within 2-3 months when I asked about my biometrics update on profile (exempt).

shubham.mvp

Dec 27, 2019
Called IRCC to check the status

AOR: May 16th May
Biometrics: Oct 19th
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Passed
Criminality: In-progress
Processing Centre: CEC Ottawa

How much time does criminality check takes as per the current trend?

Please note: I have already submitted RCMP check by my own on 10th Oct. I believe they will still do the check from their end.

ari_99

Nov 9, 2020
Called IRCC to check the status

AOR: May 16th May
Biometrics: Oct 19th
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Passed
Criminality: In-progress
Processing Centre: CEC Ottawa

How much time does criminality check takes as per the current trend?

Please note: I have already submitted RCMP check by my own on 10th Oct. I believe they will still do the check from their end.
Did you spoke with an actual agent or it was a system? I keep calling them, but hasn't been able to get to the agent even once for the last few weeks. Can't really understand why...:(

shubham.mvp

Dec 27, 2019
Did you spoke with an actual agent or it was a system? I keep calling them, but hasn't been able to get to the agent even once for the last few weeks. Can't really understand why...:(
Keep trying, after calling dialing them
move forward with following keys: 1 1 2 2

Then hear the automated status message, then press 0.

I tried 5 times today, then was able to connect.

Good luck!

xiaoxiao123

Oct 30, 2020
Submitted Bio on Oct 15th, haven't got any updates yet
The only one which is in progress is Criminality
VO is CPC-Ottawa

almost one month till now, starting feel anxious :(