+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

sricanada2231

Oct 15, 2020
At last got my COPR in my CIC account on 6th-Nov Friday.
Below are my timelines
AOR - May 24th CEC Inland(Primary office - CPC-Ottawa)
Med - July 14th
Biometric - I am exempted and it updated in my CIC account on 16th Oct
First GU on 23rd Oct - Review of additional documents updated to "Not Applicable"
Second GU on 23rd Oct - When logged in didn't see any changes
Called CIC on 26th Oct and the agent informed that my application is approved.
Again called CIC on 3rd-Nov and the agent informed my application is approved on 23rd-Oct(I didn't see this date till Nov-6th) and my Biometric refund is initiated on 31st-Oct. And he also informed that the applicant has to be informed within 4 weeks of the application approval.
Got Biometric amount refunded into my credit card on 6th-Nov early morning hours.
Everything got approved on 6th-Nov and saw COPR documents in the CIC account. I didn't get any call or email before approval.
Got email from CIC-QUE-Pre-Landing@cic.gc.ca attaching the COPR's and asked to send photos for PR card to Montreal IRCC office.

Thanks for all the people who are giving your suggestions to the queries.

Now time to follow another thread on the PR card timelines :)

All the best for all of you!!!

Nsingh7

Star Member
Aug 1, 2020
At last got my COPR in my CIC account on 6th-Nov Friday.
Below are my timelines
AOR - May 24th CEC Inland(Primary office - CPC-Ottawa)
Med - July 14th
Biometric - I am exempted and it updated in my CIC account on 16th Oct
First GU on 23rd Oct - Review of additional documents updated to "Not Applicable"
Second GU on 23rd Oct - When logged in didn't see any changes
Called CIC on 26th Oct and the agent informed that my application is approved.
Again called CIC on 3rd-Nov and the agent informed my application is approved on 23rd-Oct(I didn't see this date till Nov-6th) and my Biometric refund is initiated on 31st-Oct. And he also informed that the applicant has to be informed within 4 weeks of the application approval.
Got Biometric amount refunded into my credit card on 6th-Nov early morning hours.
Everything got approved on 6th-Nov and saw COPR documents in the CIC account. I didn't get any call or email before approval.
Got email from CIC-QUE-Pre-Landing@cic.gc.ca attaching the COPR's and asked to send photos for PR card to Montreal IRCC office.

Thanks for all the people who are giving your suggestions to the queries.

Now time to follow another thread on the PR card timelines :)

All the best for all of you!!!
Sounds really great, Congratulations

Reactions: sricanada2231

sm07

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
AOR- 10TH MAY,FSW Outland, BIOMETRICS- 11TH SEP
98% PROFILE COMPLETED 3 DAYS TO GO.
Below are the updates from the last webform inquiry,
  • The background verifications are currently passed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
What do you guys think, I am close to getting approved, or still long way to go??
Hi Have you received CoPR?

UMalik

Mar 3, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
14-08-2019
Nomination.....
25-07-2019
AOR Received.
27-08-2019
Hi guys. CIC has listed on their website that they will issue a refund of biometrics to candidates who are exempted once their application processing is complete. Now I received an email that my biometrics refund has been initiated and I have received it on Oct 15, but further progress in my application after that. Anyone with a similar situation who received a refund and have received CoPR?

meganm

May 5, 2020
AOR- May 17
BIL - July 7
Biometrics- October 20
VO- Ottawa
Applied for GCMS on October 11 but did not receive it till now. Planning to apply for a new GCMS next week.
No updates after that...
wow we pretty much have the same timeline.

AOR may 19
biometrics oct 21
vo ottawa

Reactions: Kais767

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Hi guys. CIC has listed on their website that they will issue a refund of biometrics to candidates who are exempted once their application processing is complete. Now I received an email that my biometrics refund has been initiated and I have received it on Oct 15, but further progress in my application after that. Anyone with a similar situation who received a refund and have received CoPR?
I received my biometrics refund, but very strangely, my bio status still says "we have not received your fingerprints". No CoPR yet (see signature for status).

ash_diaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
hi guys, anybody who requested GCMS notes on or before October 19th received them? (basically 3 weeks back or so) the first time I requested, I got them within 2 weeks. Just wondering if there's a known delay or whether it's just me.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
hi guys, anybody who requested GCMS notes on or before October 19th received them? (basically 3 weeks back or so) the first time I requested, I got them within 2 weeks. Just wondering if there's a known delay or whether it's just me.
They are usually taking a bit longer now than the 2-3 weeks it took a few months back.

Reactions: ash_diaz

car9569

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
I received my biometrics refund, but very strangely, my bio status still says "we have not received your fingerprints". No CoPR yet (see signature for status).
I heard we get biometric refund when our application is finalised. I feel you should have gotten CoPR? Why don't you raise a webform?

pri91

Feb 14, 2020
Hi All,

Just needed some insights on below two questions :

1) What is the processing time between biometric completion and Final decision (COPR)
2) Also, any outland candidates (in whose country VAC is opened) have provided their biometric and the application has been processed. Can you all share you details/ experience.

Thanks!!