+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

JkMaxXD

Oct 22, 2020
I have got a second ghost Update in last 5 days ..... but

• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
How did you get the refund? Cheque?
Credit card.

I have got a second ghost Update in last 5 days ..... but

• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
That's the status you'll see from beginning to end. Even if there's lots going on behind the scenes it won't change until the application is approved.

JkMaxXD

Oct 22, 2020
Credit card.

That's the status you'll see from beginning to end. Even if there's lots going on behind the scenes it won't change until the application is approved.
They opened schools, shopping malls, and almost everything with major people interaction but they are not opening CIC, Service Canada, and other Govt offices with full capacity. This Corona is only waiting to hunt these govt employees.

This is why we are seeing such messages from the beginning because these guys are crawling on our applications.

Reactions: Jarell

totalbatman

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
AOR May 5
BIL and Medical June 26
Biometric given 23 oct
Ghost update Nov 6

Called IRCC today, the agent said every assessment is passed. only waiting for an officer to approve.

JkMaxXD

Oct 22, 2020
AOR May 5
BIL and Medical June 26
Biometric given 23 oct
Ghost update Nov 6

Called IRCC today, the agent said every assessment is passed. only waiting for an officer to approve.

I called CIC today but they said that the systems are down right now and we can not look into your application. Call either in the evening or tomorrow morning.

When did you call them ?

Reactions: Shiva91

ari_99

Nov 9, 2020
AOR May 5
BIL and Medical June 26
Biometric given 23 oct
Ghost update Nov 6

what phone number did you use? I'v been calling at 1 888 242 2100, but every time when it gets to the option of speaking with an agent, it says that they can't accept the call due to the high volume and then call drops out :(

totalbatman

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
what phone number did you use? I'v been calling at 1 888 242 2100, but every time when it gets to the option of speaking with an agent, it says that they can't accept the call due to the high volume and then call drops out :(
same number then option 1 1 2 2 0

Nsingh7

Star Member
Aug 1, 2020

AOR : May 5
BIL and Medical : June 26
Biometric call : Oct 14
Biometric given : Oct 23 (Kitchener, Ontario)
Ghost update : Nov 6
Final approval on portal : Nov 9 (got a call from IRCC to confirm details)
COPR : Nov 9
Congratulations, may i know which number did they use to call you