+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

meganm

May 5, 2020
My AOR is May 26, 2020. Biometrics completed Sep 25, 2020. Called IRCC and was told that criminality is in progress, security not started, eligibility passed, being processed at Ottawa office. So looks like will take a while for final decision
similar situation...the wait is driving me nuts...

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
May 12 AOR - Bio gave on 14th Oct & Updated the same day. Bar shows 96% and 7 more days to go. NO updates still.
Forgot about the bar it’s only run with the 6 month timeline frame
Did you contacted IRCC and asked them if they completed all the steps or not ?

Reactions: Punsy

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Forgot about the bar it’s only run with the 6 month timeline frame
Did you contacted IRCC and asked them if they completed all the steps or not ?
I know yes, you're right. when I spoke to them last time they said Criminality - In progress.
Thinking to call again, is there any specific thing I should ask, or is there a sequence of activity I should be asking about my file? Please let me know which comes after which step?? I would appreciate your time. Thanks!

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
I know yes, you're right. when I spoke to them last time they said Criminality - In progress.
Thinking to call again, is there any specific thing I should ask, or is there a sequence of activity I should be asking about my file? Please let me know which comes after which step?? I would appreciate your time. Thanks!
Medical
Biometric
Eligibility
Criminality
Background check
Final approval
COPR

Reactions: JaxT

zhou79685

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
AOR Received.
16-08-2020
Med's Done....
28-09-2020
Looking for similar situations!
AOR-8.16 MEP-9.28 BIL-9.28

Provided fingerprints in March 2019 for work permit. Should be exempted by latest biometric exemption policy(sept.22).

Before 10.15, Biometrics details show " we need your fingerprints......."

After 10.15, Biometrics details show "we have not received your fingerprints......” (no changes on Nov. 4 today)

I knew someones who have later AOR received document called "Other" which stated refunding $85 biometric collection fee.

I received "biometric instruction letter" instead. Info section also shows the no of biometrics and expiry date.

Anyone in the same boat???

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
Looking for similar situations!
AOR-8.16 MEP-9.28 BIL-9.28

Provided fingerprints in March 2019 for work permit. Should be exempted by latest biometric exemption policy(sept.22).

Before 10.15, Biometrics details show " we need your fingerprints......."

After 10.15, Biometrics details show "we have not received your fingerprints......” (no changes on Nov. 4 today)

I knew someones who have later AOR received document called "Other" which stated refunding $85 biometric collection fee.

I received "biometric instruction letter" instead. Info section also shows the no of biometrics and expiry date.

Anyone in the same boat???
https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/extapp/bioStatusQuery
Checkout biometric on this page if it is valid you don’t have to give it again
If it wasn’t there that means you have to wait for the service Canada phone call (inland) for biometric appointment
Good luck buddy

totalbatman

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Yo guys

Aor: 5th May
BIL and medical passed : June 26th
Biometrics call : 14Th Oct
Biometrics appoint done and updated on portal: 23rd Oct
Ghost update : Nov 6th

Now lets see tomorrow morning what is there in the portal for me. hahahaha

Best wishes

Reactions: nyiable

Darpie

Nov 3, 2020
Please I would like to ask concerning biometric,My AOR may 6, and l received biometric validity letter on Oct 21.
My question is this, did you received biometric validity letter? If you get the letter? When did you get biometric updating?
Please l really need urgent information about this. Thanks

Darpie

Nov 3, 2020
May 12 aor
Biometric exempt update oct 19
Saw 1 ghost update 26th oct
No update after that :(
Please I would like to ask concerning biometric,My AOR may 6, and l received biometric validity letter on Oct 21.
My question is this, did you received biometric validity letter? If you get the letter? When did you get biometric updating?
Please l really need urgent information about this. Thanks

Cloy812

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Yo guys

Aor: 5th May
BIL and medical passed : June 26th
Biometrics call : 14Th Oct
Biometrics appoint done and updated on portal: 23rd Oct
Ghost update : Nov 6th

Now lets see tomorrow morning what is there in the portal for me. hahahaha

Best wishes
Congrats!
Tomorrow is Saturday, do they send COPR on weekend??