caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
will do. The medical lawyer I spoke to yesterday said not to send any more info over until they send a PFL, and that typically the detailed medical officer review of a medical inadmissibility issue is the last thing they do when everything else is confirmed. They don't want to waste the effort on that analysis if there's some other reason to reject first. It's possible the order of events and checks in this matter is different now since COVID though. It's possible they parked it for medical officer review before doing other checks.

The most recent note in my GCMS report didn't explicitly say language about checking job duties etc and confirming experience the way I've seen it written in other people's notes. But maybe that acceptance is implied because they did write that my CRS score is confirmed as 552, for that to be true they would have had to agree that I got the extra 50 points for a job offer, so maybe the rest of the job/experience eligibility is implied as passed.

the note really more focuses on NRT responses for FBI PCC and RCMP, and reroutes for review required on the statutory question. The statements on points and language are brief. I couldn't tell if it was just accepting at R10 completion level, or accepting in full analysis.
Thanks for the update. Makes sense about the medical part and job experience. NRT is just No Reportable Trace

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
It depends on your local police office ..! Did they requested you ??
Yes.. i have uploaded upfront old canadian pcc issued on 4 september 2019 when i submitted the application but now on 26 june they open the option to upload canadian pcc under document section saying replacement needed. I don’t know why they rejected the previous one.

Reactions: Sandhu8857

vrajeshpatel

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
Are you sure it is issued by local police? I think it is issued from ottawa RCMP head office
Yes ,you go to the local RCMP office and tell them that I want RCMP pcc so they will guide you applying and I think so it takes few days not much ..!

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Yes.. i have uploaded upfront old canadian pcc issued on 4 september 2019 when i submitted the application but now on 26 june they open the option to upload canadian pcc under document section saying replacement needed. I don’t know why they rejected the previous one.
You submitted the application in September, you still have not got PPR?

skg1988

Feb 11, 2019
Have you ever been in Canada after 4th Sep 2019?
Is Canada your country of residence?

mlj1992

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
No luck with Incognito either, I'll send it via webform, better be safe than sorry !
I had the same problem too, couldn’t get it to show up at all! I sent it via a web form and they confirmed that they have it on my file. I still can’t see it in my profile even after that though. But at least I know it’s there somewhere!