+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

vrajeshpatel

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
Were you requested rcmp
No but my criminality is passed as I confirmed with them ..!Mine was in progress when I called them and then next time when I called them it was passed that was 3 days ago and today I called them all three were passed ..!it was my bad I wrote in process

vrajeshpatel

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
No but my criminality is passed as I confirmed with them ..!Mine was in progress when I called them and then next time when I called them it was passed that was 3 days ago and today I called them all three were passed ..!it was my bad I wrote in process
As far as I know it is not all who get requested for Canadian pcc ..! So I was not requested for it and that is the reason ADR went to “ not applicable”..! We will wait till we get final decision ..!all the best

keisersausey

Jul 14, 2020
Don't worry, thats pretty normal with the account page, its just a system glitch, keep refreshing the page and u will see your LOE right there
Well two days later, and tons of refresh, log out/log in after, my LoE is still not appearing in the documents uploaded...
Is it worth uploading it again through the webform ? By safety ?

Sandhu8857

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Well two days later, and tons of refresh, log out/log in after, my LoE is still not appearing in the documents uploaded...
Is it worth uploading it again through the webform ? By safety ?
You can send it again via webform, no harm in that, for your peace of mind

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
It again changed when I logged in today : @10 it was application updated and now @5 again submitted . I am really not sure what is going on ...bit curious
Let us know what you find out, any update is a sign of progres.

Reactions: asdfghj