+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
You submitted the application in September, you still have not got PPR?
The application which i submitted in september 2019 was refused. So i was having canadian pcc from that time which i uploaded in recently submitted application but IRCC rejected that pcc and want new one. So i applied on 31 july.

skgimcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2020
Yes, i am in canada since 2016
This is the reason why they asked for a fresh RCMP. For your current country of residence the police certificate must be issued within 6 months of AOR....You got lucky that its for Canada they would have rejected if it were for any other country.

Zay11

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Well two days later, and tons of refresh, log out/log in after, my LoE is still not appearing in the documents uploaded...
Is it worth uploading it again through the webform ? By safety ?
Yes, do send the doc using webform... they will reply in 3-4 days that - " we verified your information on file and can confirm that your loe was received by responsible officer".

Zay11

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
I had the same problem too, couldn’t get it to show up at all! I sent it via a web form and they confirmed that they have it on my file. I still can’t see it in my profile even after that though. But at least I know it’s there somewhere!
used Chrome =>log out = >Clear cache=>close browser and then open=> log in=>go to submitted doc page => refresh the page 5-8 times with complete page load.... it showed up.. you will see another page with all document names that were submitted.. not in the usual submitted document page.
cleaning cache i guess will help..

keisersausey

Jul 14, 2020
I had the same problem too, couldn’t get it to show up at all! I sent it via a web form and they confirmed that they have it on my file. I still can’t see it in my profile even after that though. But at least I know it’s there somewhere!
Thanks for your answer, that's reassuring that they normally still have it somewhere
Yes, do send the doc using webform... they will reply in 3-4 days that - " we verified your information on file and can confirm that your loe was received by responsible officer".
Yes I preferred to do it anyway, cheers !

By the way, submitted my Biometrics today (from Australia) (AOR MAy 2nd), Back to waiting !

Afi365

Star Member
Jun 27, 2020
Hi everyone,

My AOR is May 30th. Is it too soon to call or raise a GCMS request to check the eligibility review status?