+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
Hi everyone,

My AOR is May 30th. Is it too soon to call or raise a GCMS request to check the eligibility review status?
If you want to know eligibility then after medical wait for 1.5 months and then apply for gcms...this is from my analysis.

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
You should check it in your account that is where you will see under additional documents section ..!
We do not need additional documents.
The only change is this wording : We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.

vrajeshpatel

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
We do not need additional documents.
The only change is this wording : We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.
Means case analysis have finalized your eligibility and security now officer will finalized so than it will changed to not applicable I don’t know if I am wrong but that is what I read from other forumS ..!
Once it is not applicable they took your decision Whether It is approved or not and Then after giving biometrics you will get copr ..!

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
Means case analysis have finalized your eligibility and security now officer will finalized so than it will changed to not applicable I don’t know if I am wrong but that is what I read from other forumS ..!
Once it is not applicable they took your decision Whether It is approved or not and Then after giving biometrics you will get copr ..!
ahh!! does make sense. Thanks. The application is in submitted state. Does it change?

vrajeshpatel

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
ahh!! does make sense. Thanks. The application is in submitted state. Does it change?
I am not sure because I got 2 ghost update one was “submitted “ on 26th and “application/updated” on 30th ..! So I don’t how it works but you are safe don’t worry ..!

Reactions: asdfghj