+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Emz_123

Aug 3, 2020
It's hard for me to say if it will have an impact or not as I haven't done any research on this topic, but I'm sure that searching on this forum you'll find people that have gone through a similar case. From the perspective of someone who applied by himself, I feel that this is the best situation - I can ask for notes or call or check my application whenever I want.
thanks for your response. Appreciate it

Reactions: renefx

ash_diaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
hi, I got a remedical request last week and I managed to get it done yday. This will straight away be uploaded to the eMedical system by the doctor who did the remedical right ? Do I need to do / upload any documents with regard to this ?

Greddy

Sep 15, 2020
hi, I got a remedical request last week and I managed to get it done yday. This will straight away be uploaded to the eMedical system by the doctor who did the remedical right ? Do I need to do / upload any documents with regard to this ?
I think if you direct your question to fsw worldwide forum you might get more responses.

AM_2022

Mar 29, 2022
Hi Folks,

A query , I have received an ADR to submit the PCC (India). While uploading, it is asking me

1) Document Number 2) Expiry date

1) for Document Number - Should i put the number mentioned on the Barcode (top left side)
2) For Expiry date : Should i put a date 6 months from issuance date

Please let me know

tusharkalra89

Feb 2, 2020
Hi Folks,

A query , I have received an ADR to submit the PCC (India). While uploading, it is asking me

1) Document Number 2) Expiry date

1) for Document Number - Should i put the number mentioned on the Barcode (top left side)
2) For Expiry date : Should i put a date 6 months from issuance date

Please let me know
Yes thats exactly what you need to do!!
I did the same and it got accepted....

Q2_2020_PR_Applicant

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Hello @legalfalcon
Respectfully asking for your thoughts on why our CEC application is still in progress for 23 months now.
(as per last GCMS notes dated 12/21/2021 - eligibility & security not started, criminality in progress, info sharing complete)

Here's our timeline:

March 4, 2020: Invitation to apply (477 CRS score)
May 29, 2020: Got our AOR but the police certificates we submitted are expired; we can't get new ones because offices in our country were closed for several months.
July 16, 2020: IRCC requested for Additional Family Info (IMM5406)
November 3, 2020: IRCC requested for new police certificates
December 28, 2020: Submitted valid police certificates

After this, no movement at all. No biometrics request letter, no feedback if we passed medical or not.
Called IRCC back in June and they said our medicals got extended until July 2021. Still no movement on our file.
Reached out to local MP. MP followed up several times until they reached their allowed number of calls to IRCC.

Sept 11, 2021: Applied for BOWP
Up until now, BOWP is not yet issued.

Appreciate your assistance on this.

Emz_123

Aug 3, 2020
Hi,

I've seen that many of you in this group have been getting remedicals. But I am yet to receive any update at all since I submitted my biometrics back in mid 2020. And I am now starting to worry..

Any advice or anyone having the same status?
Thanks

Reactions: Rahuljoshi

asrafali1491

Apr 5, 2022
a
Hi,

I've seen that many of you in this group have been getting remedicals. But I am yet to receive any update at all since I submitted my biometrics back in mid 2020. And I am now starting to worry..

Any advice or anyone having the same status?
Thanks
You can go for upfront medicals. Post that I had received a remed request and then I had requested them to link both via webform

asrafali1491

Apr 5, 2022
Hi All,

My AOR is may 2020.

My newborn was added on 1st Apr finally and it is reflecting on my profile also. My revised medicals, PCC and Schedule A has also been received by IRCC.

How long will it now take to get a PPR?