+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

red_bird08

Feb 29, 2020
May 20th. COR - USA. I sent a webform a couple of weeks ago asking about upfront re-medicals. I got a reply yesterday and the re-medical request today. Not sure if that triggered it.
My AOR is the same. I raised a webform too in January for status and upfront medical, whether I should go or wait for it. Got a generic reply back then and last week as well for it.

Emz_123

Aug 3, 2020
Need your input pls. My AOR date is 15 May 2020 and I have resigned from my job in Feb 2021. Is it required for me to update that? I still have not updated that I am unemployed at the moment.
Thanks.

renefx

Jan 11, 2021
Need your input pls. My AOR date is 15 May 2020 and I have resigned from my job in Feb 2021. Is it required for me to update that? I still have not updated that I am unemployed at the moment.
Thanks.
No need to update that. Have you asked for notes to see what's going on?

Reactions: Emz_123

Emz_123

Aug 3, 2020
No need to update that. Have you asked for notes to see what's going on?
Thanks for your reply. No. I am going through an agent and I was thinking of removing the agent (law firm) as my use of representative and going ahead on my own. what do you think? when I asked them if there will be an impact on the decision if I remove the agent, the agent said 'there may or may not be an impact on the decision'.

ash_diaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
@legalfalcon hope you are doing good sir. I need your expert opinion on something. I am a FSW-O Sri Lankan applicant and we are currently facing a huge economic crisis with inflation rate rising up to 16% at the moment. This means that the Proof of funds which I have shown in 2020 May (approx 19,000 CAD) have drastically dropped down to about 12900 CAD. Does this mean I have to submit new Proof of funds to meet the POF requirement ? (I'm one person applying so that is about 13213 CAD) My eligibility is passed as per the last GCMS notes I received in 2021 with criminality and security not started and I got a remedical request last week which I'm planning to submit this week.

Your expert opinion would be greatly appreciated sir. Thanks in advance.

renefx

Jan 11, 2021
Thanks for your reply. No. I am going through an agent and I was thinking of removing the agent (law firm) as my use of representative and going ahead on my own. what do you think? when I asked them if there will be an impact on the decision if I remove the agent, the agent said 'there may or may not be an impact on the decision'.
It's hard for me to say if it will have an impact or not as I haven't done any research on this topic, but I'm sure that searching on this forum you'll find people that have gone through a similar case. From the perspective of someone who applied by himself, I feel that this is the best situation - I can ask for notes or call or check my application whenever I want.

Reactions: Emz_123