+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Sep 9, 2019

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations for submitting your eAPR and becoming part of May 2020 AOR gang.

This thread is to assist everyone with questions in relation to process tracking, trends, processing timelines concerns and just to get together and plan the upcoming move over to Canada while trying to understand when to expect your PPR.

Good luck!

I will be sharing some statistics below to help you with the process.

----

Please submit your questions here and will do my best to answer those!

All the best and see you in Canada!

Nsingh7

Star Member
Aug 1, 2020
Profile will not reflect the completion of eligibility check, you normally have to order GCMS notes or call or raise webform

I last received the RPRF request in August.. thats the last i heard..
Thanks for explaining the details, i will order GCMS notes for myself soon and will update here once i get the reports.

Reactions: dhillusional

dhillusional

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
How do you order gcms? are you FSW-O?
“GCMS notes is a complete and most recent information from your Canadian immigration/visa file. GCMS stands for the Global Case Management System, which is used by the Government of Canada to store and process all immigration and visa applications worldwide.“ if you have someone in Canada, they can order gcms notes for you or you can use third party companies like gcms notes.

Are you FSW-O applicant?
yes..

Reactions: sm07

sm07

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
“GCMS notes is a complete and most recent information from your Canadian immigration/visa file. GCMS stands for the Global Case Management System, which is used by the Government of Canada to store and process all immigration and visa applications worldwide.“ if you have someone in Canada, they can order gcms notes for you or you can use third party companies like gcms notes.

yes..
Have you ordered via - getgcms.com? Or have you ordered by anyone present in Canada? How safe it is - getgcms.com? I am asking because it will carry every confidential information>

dhillusional

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
Have you ordered via - getgcms.com? Or have you ordered by anyone present in Canada? How safe it is - getgcms.com? I am asking because it will carry every confidential information>
i have not ordered GCMS notes as of yet.. i can see a lot of people using different third party organizations to get GCMS notes.. so i am assuming it must be safe.. but please do your research.

Reactions: Bali01