+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

kish2020

Jun 28, 2020
I have an update for Inland applicants waiting for service canada call who are living in GTA(Mississauga) for Biometrics. I have got call from service canada for fixing Biometric appointment today for my spouse. I myself being a primary applicant, I haven't got call for my Biometric appointment today and i would get call soon in coming days/weeks. My AOR Date # May 17 .

Reactions: AJ199101

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
I have an update for Inland applicants waiting for service canada call who are living in GTA(Mississauga) for Biometrics. I have got call from service canada for fixing Biometric appointment today for my spouse. I myself being a primary applicant, I haven't got call for my Biometric appointment today and i would get call soon in coming days/weeks. My AOR Date # May 17 .
wait , WHAT.
u being primary applicant aor may 17 haven’t got appointment but your dependent wife got it.
how’s that possible

kish2020

Jun 28, 2020
didn’t u tell them that you are the primary applicant.
And by the way when r u expecting the call according to the pace of SC
I asked the service canada representative the same question, she told that she had got only details about my spouse to her queue and she asked me to contact IRCC for further details. I hoping my name would have been in some other service canada representative queue and might get call soon.

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
I asked the service canada representative the same question, she told that she had got only details about my spouse to her queue and she asked me to contact IRCC for further details. I hoping my name would have been in some other service canada representative queue and might get call soon.
I’m happy for you. But someone in other thread posted that Feb 20 aor got a call today from GTA and yours is may 17.
So there is no pattern for SC to call.
They are coming city by city i think.
what do u say

kish2020

Jun 28, 2020
I’m happy for you. But someone in other thread posted that Feb 20 aor got a call today from GTA and yours is may 17.
what do u say
I dont think so.if they are coming by city also there would have been many applicants from Mississauga before my May 17 AOR date. we will get to know pattern next week or after 2 weeks once more number of GTA applicants get call from service canada

mlj1992

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Is it normal to not have an eligibility update for May 22 AOR CEC? Last update I got was on July 13 MEP/BIL. Is there anyone in this forum similar AOR with mine and haven't passed eligibility yet?
I’m AOR May 25 and my eligibility is recommended passed, but not fully passed yet. I spoke to an agent yesterday and she said it’s in progress but all looks good. So I think I just have to wait!

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
what do u say
Rcmp record check certificate has same process as biometrics. Do you think they will consider same for biometrics as of now?

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Ircc replied in twitter that biometrics are only provided by SC.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/gradual-resumption-in-person-services-sep-2020.html

Biometrics:

• If you’re a permanent residence applicant in Canada waiting to give your biometrics, you’ll receive a call from Service Canada over the next few months to book a biometrics appointment.
  • If you’re in a region where more people are waiting to give their biometrics, such as the Greater Toronto Area, it may take longer for Service Canada to call you. We know that this is a challenging and frustrating time and we are grateful for your patience. Service Canada will contact you as soon as they can.

Reactions: kabir_krishna