+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Rubyred

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
Other
I can't remember what phone number I gave in my PR application. Can someone paste the link here to check submitted application. Thanks

AJ199101

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Quick question : I am in Canada(in GTA still optimistic ) and my dependants are in India . If my Biometric is completed prior to my dependants will my file move along or it will be on hold till the Biometrics is completed for them and then provide me COPR and for my dependants the PPR request.

Thank you for your response people.

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
Quick question : I am in Canada(in GTA still optimistic ) and my dependants are in India . If my Biometric is completed prior to my dependants will my file move along or it will be on hold till the Biometrics is completed for them and then provide me COPR and for my dependants the PPR request.

Thank you for your response people.
To move forward your file both of you have to complete your biometric, however they might process your application such as eligibility, background check etc.

Reactions: AJ199101

sm07

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Is there anyone FSW OUTLAND (PNP) with AOR last week of May and has received eligibility confirmation?
In my case:
AOR : May 25th
Medical Passed July 10th
Biometric Request : July 10th
Biometric Completed : July 31
Received RPRF: August 10th

Is there anyone who received any eligibility updates or any kind of update with AOR last week of may? Please comments.

sm07

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
My AOR is May Last week and it is FSW-OUTLAND. I would like to apply for GCMS Notes.
I have seen that people apply GCMS notes via getgcms.com
How safe it is to apply for GCMS via getgcms.com? Is there any possibilities to leak my confidential informations?

okirazli

Star Member
Dec 4, 2019
Just called IRCC about my status. CEC May 16 AOR:

Eligibility: Passed

Criminality: in progress

Security: not started

Visa office: Ottawa

No ETA at the moment.

Reactions: Shiva91